“Comfortable beds and quiet rooms”

Quality Inn Richfield
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Boulder, Colorado
“Comfortable beds and quiet rooms”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Despite ongoing renovations, our rooms were very quiet, and the bed very comfortable. Impeccably clean, and I like being off the highway, too. Only complaint is that the hot water wasn't as hot as I prefer for baths.

They were redoing the pool, so if that's important to you, I'd check on its status first.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Hebrew first
high river, ab.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We'd gotten caught by Qualitie's price matcher program, which promised a free night if you found a cheaper price. We did; but they disqualified us because it was a seniors offer, which didn't show on their promise page as being a disqualifying criteria. We cancelled the reservation through their site, and booked through hotelguides.com which supplied the same room for $7 cheaper. Live and learn.
Once at the hotel, experience was good - staff was helpful supplying an extension cord to plug in a computer, as there were no power outlets unused. Room was compact, but clean. We'd stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We checked in late and the man at the desk was very helpful, getting us a room on the first floor near parking. He already had extra towels for us by the time we were in the room as we had three kids. The had a great continental breakfast with a varied choice. My husband even lost his wedding ring there and when I called them, they went through the room and mailed it back to us immediately!

• Stayed March 2013
Spanish Fork, Utah
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our vehicle was towed to Richfield we had to find a place to stay it was late. I called the Quality Inn Richfield, Utah, the front desk clerk Taylor quickly had 4 rooms for us at a very reasonable price, she was cheerful and made us feel like home. The rooms are newly remodeled and very clean, plus a full breakfast. The parking lot has plenty of room for all of us to park our snowmobile trailers, well lit and safe. We will stay again

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Rifle, Colorado
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I were headed to California from Colorado and needed a place to stay in the middle of a snowstorm. This hotel was on the main street halfway between the 2 I-70 exits for Richfield. We didn't have a reservation, but the price was reasonable, the room clean and comfortable and next door from a tasty restaurant. I would stay here again if I needed a one-nighter stay. Plus, it includes a basic breakfast. That always helps.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Irvine, CA
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had a great stay. Our room was large, very clean and comfortable. Both the heater, a/c and refrigerator worked quickly and quietly. The bathroom was spotless, very brightly lit and well stocked with great water pressure in the shower and toilet. Although not located at either of the two off-ramps from I-70, the motel is very easy to find and just as convenient. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and well stocked with food. We highly recommend this motel and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again on our next trip through Utah.

Room Tip: We were in room 132 and parked on the east side of the motel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Page, Arizona
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I previously wrote about a frustrating experience at this hotel but I found that I was incorrect in some of the info I had received concerning their breakfasts. The JB's Restaurant next door did in fact close - the business was sold to another vendor.
I stayed again at this hotel in December 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast as well as everything else about my stay. I had also revisited this property in August but was unable to write a review at that time due to TA's rules. When I visited in August, breakfast was served in the conference center but in December due to the lower number of guests it was served in the lobby. Both times the breakfast had a lot of options and was satisfactory.
In my earlier review I also mentioned being disappointed in the desk clerk who didn't seem to have time for me. Either she is no longer employed there or else she wasn't working that day. The desk clerk I got was very friendly and made me feel welcome. I will continue to stay at this property because I believe it gives the best value of any of the Richfield hotels!

Room Tip: There are no elevators so request a first floor room if climbing is difficult for you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank GrandCanyonKid
QualityInnRichfield, General Manager at Quality Inn Richfield, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for giving us opportunity to correct the frustrations you experienced on a prior visit. You will be pleased to know that February 26th of 2013, we completed a beautiful breakfast room to better serve our guests. We will continue to serve our customers to the best of our ability and hope to visit with you on your next trip through Richfield.