“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Steve's Steakhouse

Steve's Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Greenville, North Carolina
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My sister and I stopped overnight in Richfield on a road trip on a night that happened to be my birthday. I was happy to be able to celebrate with a good filet and a glass of red wine at Steve's. The wine could have been better but I was happy!

• Visited August 2013

Ottawa
“If in Richfield, eat here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

If you are in Richfield, eat here. Besides the fast food places, Steve’s offers great steaks with beer and wine. The first night, I had the 8oz fillet perfectly cooked and seasoned. My partner had the whole spring brook trout. It was a little over cooked but provided lunch for the following day.

On our second visit, I had the 10oz New York, again perfectly cooked while my partner completely enjoyed a 5oz fillet.

There was a limited selection of wines, but the Chardonnay and Cabernet that we ordered went well with our meals.

• Visited August 2013
Florence, Oregon
“Great Little Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our local banker took us here to celebrate our purchase of a local business. I didn't know what to expect as the restaurant was located in what was then the Travelodge.

We have eaten here several times since and always enjoyed our meals. The steaks are great. I have never ordered anything else. The decor is simple and service is friendly.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great steak and really nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I happened upon the steakhouse by chance as I was staying in the adjacent motel. I had just checked in and reserved a table for after I had checked in and washed and changed. It was quite quiet as I only just got there before closing. The atmosphere was just right - good music and it really smelled appetising. I had a nice fresh salad and some bread as a starter and order a rib-eye with a baked potato. The steak was very well cooked and tasted great but mistakenly came with fries. The waitress was very apologetic and brought out my potato but insisted I keep the fries too. I took advantage of my local accommodation and had a couple of beers as well. I never felt at all rushed despite my late arrival and all the restaurant staff were friendly and gracious. The cost was exactly as would be expected. This place is definitively worth a visit if you stay here on a road trip.

• Visited August 2012
Thousand oaks, ca
“Best burger ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Driving through Utah and happened upon this Gem of a steakhouse...sooooooo happy it was open for lunch! The best steak burger I have ever eaten...and I do like meat. Mom had chicken salad which was also very good. If you are traveling along I70 and enjoy good meat, plan your trip so you will be in the vicinity during lunch or dinner. I know I will!!!!

• Visited June 2013