Best Western Richfield Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$60
Nights Inn(Richfield)
$62
$42
Hotels.com
All reviewsfitness roomthe general managerstaff was very friendlypet friendly roomrooms are cleanroad tripone night staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationnice breakfastgreat place to staygas stationpool and hot tubyogurtutahfueldogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This hotel was a good choice at the end of a long day on the road. The room was clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Their dinner restaurant recommendation was great, and we got a good, quiet night's sleep before hitting the road again. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I stay in hotels on the road VERY FREQUENTLY. Last night when my brother and I rode in late on Harleys, it was COLD and we were beyond exhausted. I was looking forward to a hot shower and a soft pillow. The guy at the front desk, the owner I believe, offered his own car to go get food! Wow. I was shocked. Comfortable room especially for the price! Pleasantly impressed

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place has a helpful professional staff, a nice breakfast but best of all clean, quiet & comfortable rooms at a great price. I had booked for the following night because I was overtired from traveling, so when I arrived the manager fixed my mistake and checked to make sure I had the right nights for my next hotel stay. I've stayed at many hotels and this one was perfect for what I needed.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the 70 but far enough away that I think all the rooms are quiet. Subway sandwich is next door if you get hungry.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed here on business, and told the management I would need a later check out time, and being a diamond member of Best Western, we are allowed a 1:00 PM checkout time. I was told it would not be a problem. I arrived at 1:30 and was told I would be charged for an additional day. After trying to explain that I had been given the ok, by the same guy who was checking me out, he said no. He said he had no one to clean the room. I was not happy at all, after being lied to by the manager. When I went to get my bags and clothes from the room, I discovered the room had in fact been cleaned and ready for the new quests to arrive. After bringing this to the management, he still refused to credit me the one night. So im in dispute with my credit card company, to fight this charge. I guess this place doesn't get much business, so they have to find a way to steal money from their customers one way or another. Do not stay here!! there are a few other great hotel chains to stay at!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike W
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Hotel staffs were friendly , helpful and flexible with the use of the fitness amenities. Scheduled use of fitness amenities were posted, but we wanted to use it earlier and they let us. They are so accomodating to our needs. Never happened in other hotels that we have stayed in the past.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple