“perfect for us”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Palm Springs, California
“perfect for us”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We recently took a family trip from California to Colorado. Richfield was roughly half way so we booked our room. It is not a Four Seasons so don't expect one. The Rooms were clean and the personal were friendly and helpful. (one member of our group had lost there phone charger in Co. and the guy at the front desk lent us his over night) We stayed there 2 nights 1 night going and 1 night coming home. The breakfast room is small but had everything we would want in a free comp breakfast. We took advantage of the indoor pool and spa on our way home it was nice. We will use is as a stop over for future trips.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
hh1008, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed March 16, 2014

WARNING! I give this hotel such a low rating not because of cleanliness, although that could have been better, nor because of comfort, which also could be improved, but because of hospitality. I was witness to one of the most astonishing scenes that I think I've ever observed. As I entered the breakfast area a young mother was on her hands and knees cleaning up the floor. Her toddler had thrown up and she had cleaned it up. She picked up her child and walked to the front desk. I heard her say very nicely to the male desk clerk "My baby just threw up in the breakfast room. You might want to clean...." She was immediately interrupted by the clerk who told her "You baby poop or puck, you clean!" She tried to explain to him that she'd already cleaned it up and that he may want to sanitize, but he kept interrupting her. The lady's husband joined her and tried again to explain that the mess had been cleaned up but the clerk told him "It's not my job to clean up after your child. You think I'm a slave?" By this time others, including myself, had stepped out to try to make sense of what was going on. I was astonished that this man was behaving so incredibly hostile. They tried to get him to come and see that it had been cleaned and he refused. Then he told them to leave or he would call the police. This is when I stepped in a asked for a manager. He told me that he was the owner and that he wasn't going to talk to me. I took one of his business cards from the desk and as I was returning to my room he was yelling, "You just jealous, you all just jealous!" It was bizarre! Strangest thing I've ever seen. The rest of the staff were pleasant, as described by others who have posted reviews, but the management seems to be lacking in their customer service training. I would have to advise anyone to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank greensjunction
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 22, 2014

Travelers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Everything was great! Whole place was clean, location was convenient. The management was helpful and accommodating, the continental breakfast was much better than I'm used to. Really, we couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed March 2014
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Guest

Ishwar Chaudhari
435-893-0100
Grand Junction
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The room decor was terrible and the bed was kind of uncomfortable, but what do you expect for such a cheap price. Plan on going out for breakfast the next day to. Breakfast was pretty much cereal oatmeal or a Best Western waffle. There wasn't any eggs or bisquits and gravy like you normally get at a Best Western.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ishwar67, General Manager at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking your time and giving us your a feedback, we would like to see you again. we really appreciate your time.
Ankeny IA, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We chose to stay here instead of Salt Lake because the prices were less in Richfield and the traffic in the morning would be easier to handle. We are happy we stayed here and would return if we ever have reason to. The only issue is that the Fitness Center wasn't available for use.The hottub and swimming pool helped to stretch out the kinks from traveling 13 hours.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Taylorsville, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a smaller place. It is a little outdated, but the friendly staff more than makes up for it. I am always welcomed by name every time I come here. They also remember about how long it has been since my previous visit...along with which rooms I like to stay in. I am a very frequent traveler, and this type of thing goes a long ways with me. In travelling through Richfield, I would make this my pit-stop for the area. You would not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Pueblo
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Don't stay here...there are plenty of other hotels nearby where you can get a warm room with hot water that drains from the tub and breakfast that isn't served out of a Great Value Walmart bag. It is unclean and shabby.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Kathleen T
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies our Guest for inconvenience stay in our property, we never had problem like hot water even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.