“Not so clean”

Best Western Richfield Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I booked this hotel based solely on the reviews from the tripadvisor -- the vast majority was really good. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm them. The building is old and so are the rooms, dark and smelly. The bathroom wasn't very clean and the bed had seen better times.
The best thing about staying in this hotel is the place -- fantastic views! The second best thing was the fact that they are located near many good restaurants and we gorged on that night and had a beer in a walking distance restaurant where they also let us have our dog by our table. That made it worthwhile for us. I also liked the fact that we could park our car right by the entrance to our room -- it makes things way easier.

The breakfast was not so good and coffee weak, just like at any other Best. The service was very good & speedy at registration desk, with friendly & knowledgeable clerks.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank floundering_me
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was great coming back to our home away from home at the Best Western in Richfield. We have stayed here for a number of years during our vacation to the Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree. Ishwar and his staff are always friendly and helpful and go out of their way to be sure we enjoy our stay. Thank you Ish for all you and your staff do for us. We will see you again next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear guest thank you so much for taking your time and giving us your a feedback, your feed back is very important to our property we would like to see you again in our property and we are sincerely appreciate your time.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We first chose another spot in Monroe (10 minutes from Richfield). However, that place turned out to be a bit shady so I walked into Best Western asking for a last minute room. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate my wife and I.

We stayed for 4 nights and will definitely choose this place again. When I checked out, 3 of the staff came out to give us a personal goodbye. I'm telling you...these guys are great!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were here on 9/13/12. we will never be back... There was hair all over the bathroom floor and I questioned if the sheets had been changed.. There were bare spots on the sheet that looked like they were worn through, should of been thrown away. He asked if we wanted a receipt, it was like he did not want to waste paper by giving me one.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carol G

Reviewed August 29, 2012

When I was waiting to check out, the person in front of me told the front-dest attendant what a great visit she had. The attendant then asked her to complete a survey, and give scores of 9 or 10, and he would credit 50 extra points to her BW Rewards card. When I check out and mentioned several suboptimal items (mostly lack of cleanliness and maintenance), he mentioned nothing about a survey. Maybe this is why their scores are so high.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The hotel manager and staff have been very hospitable to myself and my colleagues while we stayed here. The accommodations are great, clean and neat in appearance. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valid Guest
pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Maybe I was expecting too much, but after our stay at the Best Western at St. George, this Best Western was a bit of a disappointment. When we arrived, no one was at the front desk, only after ringing the bell someone turned up.

The rooms were old and had a stained carpet. The beds were clean, but there was a hair in the shower. It as just one hair but when you can clearly see it, one might think that the rooms are not properly cleaned.

The breakfast was VERY basic, the coffee was just lukewarm and there were practically no tables for the guests (we ate our breakfast on the couch of the lobby). Probably would not stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends