“Great Experience”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was great coming back to our home away from home at the Best Western in Richfield. We have stayed here for a number of years during our vacation to the Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree. Ishwar and his staff are always friendly and helpful and go out of their way to be sure we enjoy our stay. Thank you Ish for all you and your staff do for us. We will see you again next year.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear guest thank you so much for taking your time and giving us your a feedback, your feed back is very important to our property we would like to see you again in our property and we are sincerely appreciate your time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We first chose another spot in Monroe (10 minutes from Richfield). However, that place turned out to be a bit shady so I walked into Best Western asking for a last minute room. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate my wife and I.

We stayed for 4 nights and will definitely choose this place again. When I checked out, 3 of the staff came out to give us a personal goodbye. I'm telling you...these guys are great!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

We were here on 9/13/12. we will never be back... There was hair all over the bathroom floor and I questioned if the sheets had been changed.. There were bare spots on the sheet that looked like they were worn through, should of been thrown away. He asked if we wanted a receipt, it was like he did not want to waste paper by giving me one.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Carol G
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Travelers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed August 29, 2012

When I was waiting to check out, the person in front of me told the front-dest attendant what a great visit she had. The attendant then asked her to complete a survey, and give scores of 9 or 10, and he would credit 50 extra points to her BW Rewards card. When I check out and mentioned several suboptimal items (mostly lack of cleanliness and maintenance), he mentioned nothing about a survey. Maybe this is why their scores are so high.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.
Colorado City, Arizona
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The hotel manager and staff have been very hospitable to myself and my colleagues while we stayed here. The accommodations are great, clean and neat in appearance. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valid Guest
pleasant than the previous one.
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Maybe I was expecting too much, but after our stay at the Best Western at St. George, this Best Western was a bit of a disappointment. When we arrived, no one was at the front desk, only after ringing the bell someone turned up.

The rooms were old and had a stained carpet. The beds were clean, but there was a hair in the shower. It as just one hair but when you can clearly see it, one might think that the rooms are not properly cleaned.

The breakfast was VERY basic, the coffee was just lukewarm and there were practically no tables for the guests (we ate our breakfast on the couch of the lobby). Probably would not stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Simon K
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed here at this Best Western location because of the convenience on the road on our way home to Phoenix. This hotel is so poorly run. Management does not have communications skills.... nor do they know how to be helpful. I left my phone charger in the room. I know for 100% sure I left it there. I called them within 6 hrs of checking out and I was given the run around. They told me to call back that evening. After several days of phone calls and them being so vague I gave up. They do not have actual maids that clean the rooms... they have the desk clerk, pool boy and janitor. They do not have a lost and found dept. They will not answer any of your questions. I know I left my phone charger in the room when I checked out.... yet they refuse to mail it back to me... I told them I would pay the expense of mailing. Do not stay at this hotel!!! It is run by inept, inconsiderate, rude people.

Room Tip: After staying here.... I found out several people had complained about bed bugs. Stay elsewhere.