“Bloody sheets and indifferent staff.”

Best Western Richfield Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
“Bloody sheets and indifferent staff.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We checked in around 2am ready to sleep. My son climbed into bed and was getting settled in when he decided he was hot and pushed the sheets down. He noticed a stain and asked what it was. It was a very large blood stain in the middle of the bed. When i approached the front desk staff, he asked if i would like a set of sheets to change the bed. Instead i demanded a clean room. When I spoke with the manager in the morning, he didn't even offer an apology until we began harping on the fact that it was completely unsanitay.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Ride4kicks
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Lake Forest, California
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The hotel was very nice. It was clean and very comfortable. I loved the property. The service was very nice. The breakfast was perfect. I would love to stay here again

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Although the hotel is nice the service there is terrible. We have never been treated so poorly and I have stayed at a wide variety of hotels. We booked our reservations through priceline and were shunned because of it. The reservation was for 2 rooms with room for 2 adults in each room. They only gave us one queen bed in each room and there was not enough room for everyone in our group. They spoke rudely to us when we asked about it and wanted to charge us extra for double beds. We just wanted an explanation and to figure out a compromise, but we were yelled at and they never apologized for any inconvenience. Later when we asked for blankets for the folks that had to sleep on the floor they would only give us one extra blanket per room. The customer is never right here. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Do not stay here they are rude.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank TG_5000

Travelers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Sandy, Utah
Reviewed June 23, 2012

First of all, I saw no bed bugs and had clean sheets. The shower head was a little weird, but it worked fine. There is no desk in the room, but the table works well as a desk. The staff was accommodating and friendly and the breakfast was fine. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was one of the most wonderful hotel experiences my family has had. The staff was awesome and helped me print and FAX important papers to my lawyer 2000 miles away. Love,love,love this place! !! Super clean and great breakfast. Thank you again <3

• Stayed June 2012
Monroe, Michigan
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Dirty hotel. We had dirty sheets on both beds! I am not a picky person, but turning back the beds to find sheets covered in hair and wrinkled was nasty. Also they would not accept American Express Travelers Checks! I found a dead bug in the bathroom and hairs in the shower. No apologies were made. This was the worstBest Western we have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jane K
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This place is absolutely horrible. We stayed there one night passing through on our way from Las Vegas to Denver. Went to the room and my wife and I both felt like there were bugs in our bed. We woke up the next morning with bites all over our backs and sides. Our 7 month old daughter had bites on her as well. The front desk attendant would not refund our money despite showing him the bites. Needless to say, stay somewhere else. Probably the worst hotel experience we have ever had, Motel 6 is better than this place.

Room Tip: Don't choose to stay here!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Jeremy U
ishwar67, Manager at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest Jeremy for inconvient stay in our property, we never had problem like bug even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 435.893.0100.
Ishwar Chaudhari