“EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!”

Best Western Richfield Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was one of the most wonderful hotel experiences my family has had. The staff was awesome and helped me print and FAX important papers to my lawyer 2000 miles away. Love,love,love this place! !! Super clean and great breakfast. Thank you again <3

• Stayed: June 2012
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Richfield Inn

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Dirty hotel. We had dirty sheets on both beds! I am not a picky person, but turning back the beds to find sheets covered in hair and wrinkled was nasty. Also they would not accept American Express Travelers Checks! I found a dead bug in the bathroom and hairs in the shower. No apologies were made. This was the worstBest Western we have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane K

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This place is absolutely horrible. We stayed there one night passing through on our way from Las Vegas to Denver. Went to the room and my wife and I both felt like there were bugs in our bed. We woke up the next morning with bites all over our backs and sides. Our 7 month old daughter had bites on her as well. The front desk attendant would not refund our money despite showing him the bites. Needless to say, stay somewhere else. Probably the worst hotel experience we have ever had, Motel 6 is better than this place.

Room Tip: Don't choose to stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Jeremy U
ishwar67, Manager at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest Jeremy for inconvient stay in our property, we never had problem like bug even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 435.893.0100.
Ishwar Chaudhari
Best western Richfield Inn
General Mnager
ishwar67@gmail.com
949 - 292 - 8035

Reviewed May 17, 2012

A last minute decision to stay at the Best Western in Richfield, Utah. Wonderful friendly staff and easy check-in. However, the room was very small with a much less than comfortable bed. My back still hurts. Indoor pool and spa. I can't really recommend this motel. Because my husband is disabled and I do the loading/unloading, we were looking for a motel with exterior corridors and a downstairs room; makes it easier on me. Most hotels in Utah seem have interior corridors, as the Richfield Best Western did. I would especially not recommend this motel to families since the rooms are so small.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Careful of the language barrier if you try to book a room here. I asked for a suite, he quoted me $99 and kept saying 2 rooms. I said no, I only need 1 room. I thought he understood. I later called to cancel, but was subsequently charged $180 for 2 rooms. When I called to complain, the manager refused to refund anything, saying that I needed to know the name of the person who I spoke with for the cancellation. Best choice if you need a hotel - Hampton Inn. Good service!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank R M

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I was shocked to see such a great room after the other reviews I read. It looks fairly new and is clean. The bed is so comfortable and the amenities are fabulous. The front desk attendent was great. It took me less than 5 minutes to check in. He was quick to get me some tea when I requested it. I'm glad I stayed here

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear Valid Guest
pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Worst hotel Ive ever stayed in. First night of two nights booked found bed bugs on bed complained to the So called General Manager who said He was 100% sure there was not any bugs when I seen them and killed one. Didnt reimburse for second night as I was not going to stay even if it was for free. Customer service was awful and to top it off milk was spoiled for breakfast...WORST service ever

Room Tip: Big TIP dont stay there
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jessica R

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest Jesica for inconvient stay in our property, we never had problem like bug even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.
Ishwar Chaudhari