“Bad Service and Overcharged”

Best Western Richfield Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Denver
“Bad Service and Overcharged”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Careful of the language barrier if you try to book a room here. I asked for a suite, he quoted me $99 and kept saying 2 rooms. I said no, I only need 1 room. I thought he understood. I later called to cancel, but was subsequently charged $180 for 2 rooms. When I called to complain, the manager refused to refund anything, saying that I needed to know the name of the person who I spoke with for the cancellation. Best choice if you need a hotel - Hampton Inn. Good service!

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank R M
ishwar67, Owner at Best Western Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I was shocked to see such a great room after the other reviews I read. It looks fairly new and is clean. The bed is so comfortable and the amenities are fabulous. The front desk attendent was great. It took me less than 5 minutes to check in. He was quick to get me some tea when I requested it. I'm glad I stayed here

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
Nevada City, California
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Worst hotel Ive ever stayed in. First night of two nights booked found bed bugs on bed complained to the So called General Manager who said He was 100% sure there was not any bugs when I seen them and killed one. Didnt reimburse for second night as I was not going to stay even if it was for free. Customer service was awful and to top it off milk was spoiled for breakfast...WORST service ever

Room Tip: Big TIP dont stay there
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Jessica R
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest Jesica for inconvient stay in our property, we never had problem like bug even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 435.893.0100.
Ishwar Chaudhari
Best western Richfield Inn
General Mnager
ishwar67@gmail.com
949 - 292 - 8035

Travelers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is the best Hotel in the small town of Richfield and one of the nicer Best Westerns. Very clean, very good service nice pool and spa, tidy work out facilities, light breakfasts and immaculate rooms.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Geoutah
Crested Butte Colorado
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Nice clean rooms, quite friendly service, nice breakfast.....all in all a great motel. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011
dbar
Reviewed October 23, 2011

The fridge stank and had mold. The bed spreads were from 1974. The lobby looked good, the room really sucked. It was as if every thing had a film on it. Didn't really want to touch any thing. Wouldn't stay again. The breakfast was meager but ok.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. There is a Holiday Inn Express two blocks away. May cost more but probably wo...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank travDbar
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We called from the road to book a room. The individual who ;answered was blunt and cold....not helpful. Upon checking into the facility, front desk person was likewise very cold and matter of fact. Not appreciative of our business. Once in the room and ready for a shower after a long day, the shower curtain was DISCUSTING!!!! it was BLACK WITH MOLD AND NASTY ! After shower I called the front desk to ask for a new shower curtainl. They did respond in a timely manor but I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK FOR A CLEAN SHOWER CURTAIN ! It makes me wonder what else I have to worry about.
As I write this note it sounds like a herd of elephants above us. Hopefully they are on the same time frame as we. I have called Best Western to file a complaint as this facility does not match their standard of quality.
Do NOT stay here...it's the dumps!
Best Western facilities are our first choice when we do road trips...Hopefully this will be our only nasty experience.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple