“Excellent!”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
salem, oregon
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

We just had to stop after driving from the Grand Canyon and simply picked Richfield on the map. We were happy to see Holiday Inn Express, BW and others. We had no reservation and went in at 9 p.m., got a great room at a reduced rate, and still had an hour for our boys to swim in the indoor pool. AC in the room was very nice, but the halls are really hot. Continental bfast was good -- lots of choices, including some yummy fresh donuts.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
ishwar67, Owner at BEST WESTERN Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Guest
We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Best Western Richfield Inn. We appreciate your compliments and definitely invite you back to stay with us again. We're growing on a daily basis trying to bring our guests not only the most comfortable stay on their trip but to have the friendliest staff and the best of accommodations. Again, thanks so much for your review and keep us in mind on your next trip to Utah. We're always running specials and special packages. Contact us direct and ask us what we can design for you in the way of a special package.
Ishwar Chaudhari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

This is a great little hotel. It's run by a very nice Indian family. The breakfast is good, the pool is nice, the rooms are large and very clean. I've stayed in the Hampton Inn and several others, this is the best for value and comfort.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
san diego, california
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

After a mix-up with our reservation, we were placed in a room that had a bad smell to it (musty) and lingering tell-tale smoke. Front desk was extremely rude and after observing how they operate, I had a better understanding of why my reservation was not correct...front desk always on their cell phones and did not operate in a professional manner. Breakfast was so-so. After having this experience at this location, I will not stay at this facility again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank judyp3
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Travelers are raving about these Richfield hotels

Lake Stevens, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

This Best Western is definitely on the decline. Nothing too terrible, just not up to Best Westen standards. I was glad I was using my points and not cash to pay for it. The carpeting had bulges that I tripped on. When we first walked into the room I thought the bed had been slept on. I checked the sheets and they appeared clean. But the bottom sheet was too small and kept popping off. Pillows were old and small. The bed was sway backed. No elevator and the clerk didn't want to give us a ground floor but eventually did. Tried to charge me $30.00 for using my points. The air did work and there was plenty of coffee packets. Breakfast room was too small. Not the usually choices, pre-packaged rolls and cereal was available. I wouldn't stay there again but I doubt it will be a Best Western much longer.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Anchorage, Alaska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

Arrived at 3:00 p.m. no one at front desk, so we rang bell as sign indicated...o one came, so called extention indicated - finally a guy came and was very abrupt with us. Every time we went past front desk, no one was there until about 9:00 that night. Bathtub had human hair in it and threadbare towels - otherwise room was ok for just a place to sleep.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Payson, Utah
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

The rooms are old and not overly clean. It really needs a face lift. Rooms are cheap and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank shortsallyear
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

At this Best Western we had very nice comfortable room with microwave and refrigerator, comfortable bed, indoor pool and fitness room, and substantial breakfast. The manager was very friendly and attentative as were the service staff. The only minus was that there was no elevator to the second floor.

• Stayed May 2011