Nights Inn
$87
Appletree Inn(Richfield)
$48
$47
All reviewsfridge and microwaveplace to staynon smoking roomtvvegas
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Best place to stay in the Richfield area for the price. Very clean and accommodating. All new features including rugs and paint. No problems whatsoever. The staff is very friendly and kind. Overall great place.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We first booked rooms at the motel in June 2014, and subsequently stayed 5 different weekends in a row. In the time we have been there, they have repainted, put in new carpet, and updated the rooms overall, including the bathrooms. A steal and clean.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed July 14, 2014

At first I was skeptical of this motel due to the low cost. I was immediately shocked the first night I stayed here. The carpet looked brand new and the room looked newly remodeled. A mini fridge and microwave added to my enjoyment, especially because it was clean. The sheets and linens were as clean as I would expect from any hotel. As I frequent visitor of quiet little Richfield, I would recommend this motel to any economically wise visitors.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The carpet is really dirty. They need to clean the room better. The breakfast is very very limited. The hotel can be much better with better management. It is in good location and cheap if you have no other choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Budget Host N, General Manager at Nights Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

Hello!

I am very sorry that our rooms where not up to the standards you were expecting from us. We do take pride in our hotel and our rooms, and a dirty room in not acceptable by any standard. The hotel has recently gone under new management as of 9/5/2014. I would like the opportunity to host you and your friends and family again. You have my promise that your stay with us from now on will meet your expectations. Please call me directly at 435-896-8228 so I can further assist you. Once again, I do apologize for your room not being up to standard.

Sincerely

Ashish Patel
ashish.budgethostkinn@gmail.com

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

The room is nice and clean. Every room has a microwave and a fridge which is essential if you travel as a family like us. The manager is friendly and willing to work with people. You could tell he cares about his business and the reputation of it. Since we need to stay in Richfield for a while, he gave us this killer weekly rate that I could not find elsewhere. No complaints here in any way.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family