“THIS PLACE IS CLOSED !!”
Review of JB's Restaurant - CLOSED

JB's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Santa Clarita, California
“THIS PLACE IS CLOSED !!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Don't bother. When we arrived we were very disappointed to find the JB's Restaurant was closed. The young lady at the reception desk of our hotel told us that Steve's Steakhouse would be moving in soon. As of October 2012 the place was vacant.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Tourist058

El Cerrito, California
“Dead wasp writhing on the window sill...”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Absolutely disgusting. We weren't expecting much going through that bumpkin town- but it was so much worse than we could ever imagine. Definitely the worst eating experience over our whole road trip from Chicago to San Francisco. I got coffee there that might have well been a consisted of a filter filled with a pile of dirt, strained with hot water. I asked for her to remake it- clearly it was extremely old. She did, and it tasted even worse. The food was inedible. My boyfriend got the chicken tenders- probably a safe bet- yet they resembled burnt cardboard. I ordered a chicken sandwich. The chicken was like particle board that had been frozen that they heated up- lettuce + tomato dried and old. They had a squee-gee bottle of mustard on the table that had clearly not been cleaned- ever. There were several flies buzzing around our food, and on the window sill there was a half-dead wasp, writhing around. The service was whatever- she had 2 other people eating in the whole place, so not much of a challenge.

• Visited August 2012
Washington, Utah
“I got sick”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We had dinner there and I apparently got food poisening. I have talked to others that had the same problem. I haven't gone back.

Santee, California
“Not the worst but not the best either”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed at a nearby hotel that no longer offers their own breakfast and because they still showed it on their website, we were offered a free breakfast here. The breakfast is set up as buffet style for the free one but also offers regular menu options to be paid for. The service was prompt and curtious but not that thrilled with the food choices. Not sure if we arrived at the end of the food service but most of the food looked like it had been there awhile. They had pancakes, french toast, hash browns, a vegie stir fry with onions, mini sausages, biscuits and gravy, several kinds of fruit, pudding, oatmeal, and cinnamon rolls. That is quite the amount to chose from but like I said, most looked quite greasy and as if it had spent a little too long waiting to be eaten. Maybe I am just to picky because many others were there and were piling the food on their plates and eating every bite.

• Visited May 2012
Cripple Creek, Colorado
“Good hometown food”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

The staff was very friendly and the food was good but their pies are wonderful!!

Visited June 2011