“Ate here for breakfast.”
Review of JB's Restaurant - CLOSED

JB's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Service was a tad "ordinary" but food was ok. Nothing special but would eat there again if necessary.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We had breakfast here on August 15, 2001. After reading the other reviews, something has changed or our experience was just different. This restaurant has a deal with an adjoining hotel to provide the hotel's ‘free' buffet breakfast. Since we did not stay at the hotel, our meal was whatever we wanted to pay for. We did NOT want the $9.99 all you can eat buffet as the quality is usually less. We do not like eggs or waffles that are kept warm! Then there's the risk of people serving themselves with unwashed hands leaving ‘something' behind. I ordered a bacon cheddar cheese omelette, hash browns, rye toast and a diet coke. My wife ordered the Senior Special, 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, toast and coffee. All items arrived HOT and were without any issues. The cost without tip was $19.49. After considering the final cost, our ordered meal was superior to the buffet. Quality vs quantity is our main concern when dining out.
My Tip: Avoid the buffet and order what you really want.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

my family and i were traveling and decided to stop in richfield. the town was great but the restaurant we decided to eat at is something else. we will not ever stop there again, the service needs lots and lots of help, the food was the grosses food we had ever ate on the whole trip.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

Only ate there because it was free with the room of the nearby equally poor hotel, "the Quality Inn."

Reviewed February 5, 2010

I have lived in Richfield and have been to JB's on several occasions. JB's has been there for years. A few times, the food has been quite gross. A Thanksgiving meal I had there seems to come to mind. The pasta, however, is quite great. It's all I eat when I'm there.