“Pretty Good!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Utah
“Pretty Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Typical American/Mexican food but it has a good selection on the menu and you can order black beans if you're vegetarian. The rice has chicken broth. Friendly service and a good value!

Visited June 2013

La Quinta, California
“Was that Mexican food I just ate?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Ate here based on Trip Advisor reviews. The food was disgusting. I had nachos with chicken. The chicken came out of a can (or looked and tasted like it), the nachos were covered from top to bottom with tasteless refried beans (also out of a can), and the only margaritas they serve are nonalcoholic. We left a large pile of rubble on our plates and the waitress asked us how we enjoyed our meal. Really?? My wife had a chicken chimi that was equally distasteful. Taco Bell would have been a major step up. Avoid this place!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Boulder, Colorado
“Friendly, fast, and good, but not Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I didn't expect much spice, but the salsa was downright sweet. I saw bits of pepper in there, but it must've been bell because I couldn't taste any hint of heat. The chips, however, were delicious, and while cinnamon shredded beef is unusual, I liked it. The green chili was also good despite being remarkably mild. Overall still a good find for this part of the world.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“I had forgotten”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I ate here years ago and remembered that I liked it. But I stopped there a couple weeks ago and it was better than I remembered. The chips and salsa were very good. The ambiance is a lot of fun. They also have really great service.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have eaten here before while in town, they have a nice patio, but too cold this trip. Inside old decor from gas stations, very cute, the place is spotless, good food, reasonable price, the service was excellent

Visited March 2013