“Great food!”

Add it.
Sandis Drive Inn
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Richfield
Reviewed February 21, 2014

A nice little place to visit when in Richfield. Prices are great and the fries are amazing! My kids actually said that they were the best French fries they have ever had. I know the Hobo Fish sandwich used to be a lot better when I was younger but still ok. My only complaint was the amount of time we waited for what is supposed to be fast food.

2  Thank bawbyboy

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I wasn't a big fan of this place. It took forever to get our food and when it finally came all of it was way tooo greasy. Some people like that, and I don't fault them, I however, and not a big fan of the grease.

1  Thank Darin C
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Sandi's has great owners. You can trust them. If you haven't had their onion rings then you need to soon. They are a great local spot to get a quality meal.