“Food was good!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Food was good!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I disagree with the other reviews. I had a chicken dish with brown sauce and it was very good. My husband enjoyed his meal also. They give you a lot of food but unfortunately I couldn't take my leftovers with us. The service was quick and friendly. I would go back.

Visited June 2012

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Big dissapointment.”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The food was just so-so here. It had been recommended so I was expecting more. The egg rolls they serve w/ their dinner for 1 are more like spring rolls and not good at all. The pot stickers appeared to be a small sausage rolled in a wonton wrapper. The food was edible, but I'll never go back.

• Visited July 2012
Washington, Utah
“I didn't like it”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is just an average Chineese resturant. But it is better than the Chineese Buffet at the South end of town.

Visited October 2011

Been to South China? Share your experiences!