“Extra star for effort!”

Little Wonder Cafe
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I feel like this little spot is making a real effort to offer quality at a reasonable price. Our expectations were not too high but they delivered a decent meal! And we both ate for under $20 which included a dessert! My husband only wanted a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a side of potatoes. I opted for a dinner. Started with a homemade lentil soup which was more a tomato/vegetable . Entree was a surprisingly good sautéed breaded lemon chicken cutlet. Sides baked potato and mixed vegs. Dessert was homemade bread pudding. A tasty, comfort food dinner Worthwhile little place

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Home made food, very tasty and they give you plenty to eat. Stopped in for luch and the service was quick and friendly. I had BLT and husband had chef's salad. Both were very good.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was all good. I had some kind of cowboy breakfast thing. Sausage, eggs, toast, bacon, potatoes and juice and good coffee.

1  Thank MrBenny303
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love this little place. The menu is simple and the food good. The reason I gave it 3 stars is that it really is just a mom and pop cafe so don't be expectin' a whole lot more y'hear.
I've eaten here several times and each time enjoyed the friendly service, the local faces and the authentic atmosphere of small town america. If you love eggs over easy on buttered toast, a real fried scone, wonderful chocolate milkshake or just a cup of tea, you'll love this place. In my heart this is a 5 star joint.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had the pot roast special. Soup, salad, baked potato, vegetable. It was really good and not greasy or any fat in the roast.