“Great Grub!”

Little Wonder Cafe
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was all good. I had some kind of cowboy breakfast thing. Sausage, eggs, toast, bacon, potatoes and juice and good coffee.

1  Thank MrBenny303
There are newer reviews for Little Wonder Cafe

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love this little place. The menu is simple and the food good. The reason I gave it 3 stars is that it really is just a mom and pop cafe so don't be expectin' a whole lot more y'hear.
I've eaten here several times and each time enjoyed the friendly service, the local faces and the authentic atmosphere of small town america. If you love eggs over easy on buttered toast, a real fried scone, wonderful chocolate milkshake or just a cup of tea, you'll love this place. In my heart this is a 5 star joint.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had the pot roast special. Soup, salad, baked potato, vegetable. It was really good and not greasy or any fat in the roast.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just to get it off my chest right away, it took 34 minutes to get 2 plates off their main breakfast menu. You read that right, 34 minutes. For average eggs, potatoes, bland sausage links, and biscuits and gravy and very mediocre coffee. And all for a not very bargain price of $20 for the two of us. What made it worse is their apparent decor of choice is CLOCKS. Lots and lots of clocks all over. Reminding me exactly how long it took to bring me mediocre breakfast and bad coffee.

I don't wait that long in a 5-star restaurant, and it is inexcusable in a normal, simple cafe. Unfortunately, not much else in Richfield/Monroe is open during the week for breakfast, but next time I'll just go to Subway if I'm in the area.

1  Thank JeremyHakes
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We go to Richfield at least twice a year, we always go to little wonder, we are never disappointed. Good food, good prices and good people.