“An old fashioned cafe. My husband was delighted!”
Review of Little Wonder Cafe

Little Wonder Cafe
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had the pot roast special. Soup, salad, baked potato, vegetable. It was really good and not greasy or any fat in the roast.

There are newer reviews for Little Wonder Cafe

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just to get it off my chest right away, it took 34 minutes to get 2 plates off their main breakfast menu. You read that right, 34 minutes. For average eggs, potatoes, bland sausage links, and biscuits and gravy and very mediocre coffee. And all for a not very bargain price of $20 for the two of us. What made it worse is their apparent decor of choice is CLOCKS. Lots and lots of clocks all over. Reminding me exactly how long it took to bring me mediocre breakfast and bad coffee.

I don't wait that long in a 5-star restaurant, and it is inexcusable in a normal, simple cafe. Unfortunately, not much else in Richfield/Monroe is open during the week for breakfast, but next time I'll just go to Subway if I'm in the area.

1  Thank JeremyHakes
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We go to Richfield at least twice a year, we always go to little wonder, we are never disappointed. Good food, good prices and good people.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very enthusiastic service, and delicious hot chocolate. Fresh food and interesting place for clock enthusiasts. Family run - cute..

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The breakfast I ordered was prepared and presented just the way I like it. While Francine was working the tables solo, I had time to read the paper and relax before my long drive that day. I highly recommend it!!