“awesome service and location”
Review of Motel 6 Richfield

Motel 6 Richfield
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed November 30, 2013

the front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful which made our stay a lot better. the showers were amazing, beds were extra comfy, very reasonable rate, peaceful location, and various tv channels. next time we come thru, we will definitely be staying here.

Room Tip: spa and pool are heated and very relaxing
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear James,

We are glad to hear our front desk staff accommodated your every need! Please contact the hotel to book your next stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Front desk was good. Rooms were clean and specious. Motel well maintained. fresh coffee in the morning very nice and helping staff. Definitely will back again to this location. I really recommend it..

Dear Hamoud,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it serves as a motivation to excel in our services. We are glad to hear our staff did its very best to accommodate your every need. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

It was the best experience ever. Great staff at the front desk, very warm welcome by them, it feels like home away from home when we entered the Motel. Very well kept rooms and bathrooms. Nice and clean.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I were impressed with the service we received from the front desk manager and the maid. Our room was kept clean and serviced without fail. We also enjoyed the benefits of the free Wi Fi. Though we have not used the hot tub and the indoor pool (we did not have our bathing suits), the pool and hot tub looked very well taken care of and clean. This is an old motel and I notice that the manager always has someone working to fix or check everything on a daily basis. The price is right, the service is right and they accepted two dogs graciously. After staying at a higher class hotel and walking into a urine filled room we were so happy to come here to a room that smelled fresh and clean. I highly recommend to everyone especially if you have pets.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Diane D.,

We thank your for such a great review. We very pleased to hear you had an incredible stay with us! We are a pet friendly hotel and we encourage our guests to bring their companions. Our general manager does a great job with the property, thank you for acknowledging him. I'll be sure to share your kind words with him. We look forward to serving you again soon!!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

during my stay i enjoyed :

* courteous staff
* fresh coffee in the morning
* clean room and bathroom
* beautiful location
* good daily rate

I will sure to visit during my next trip to Utah.It is only few hours from LA. I love to visit in christmas time to watch snow falling which I don't get to see in sunny LA. Thank you for hospitality.

Room Tip: all rooms are good to stay beacause the property is well maintained
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great rooms, excellent shower, front desk office has great service, good knowledge about nearby attractions, restaurant, complete folder in room the full folder information about surrounding Richfield. Nice and Easy Bed, excellent pillows, and Early morning fresh coffee. We will come back this location for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side and surrounding mountain, great view room and nice and clean property, and br...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at with us, and taking the time to review. We are glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. Your words motivate us to do better and better. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was there for six days for the Rocky Mt Jamboree. I made my reservation on the internet and the price was $34.99. When I showed up and asked to see a room on Saturday I was shown a very clean room. Might have been the only one without mold in the entire place. The people at the front desk claimed they were the owners. When I went to take a business card, the lady took them off the counter and would not give me one. The pool was shut down because it had a "water leak, but would be fixed Monday," never happened, while I was there. They could not find my internet reservation, so I had to get my computer and show it to them. I have never been treated so badly at a hotel. They told me they didn't need my business and for me to go elsewhere. Because of the RMJ most motels and hotels were already full, so going somewhere else was not an option. As I was leaving, I met two other riders in the parking lot that already had rooms. We talked and they brought me back into the lobby and got me a room. The room had no latch on the door, large bugs, no remote, missing electric covers, no radio and mold in the tub/shower. They only cleaned the room after I complained and that was only once. I guess I was being punished for getting a low rate on the internet. When I stepped into the shower, my feet went out from under me. They have no strips or mat in the shower. The side door has a key access slot that works once in a while. Someone put a rock there to keep the door open, which I tripped over coming out in the morning and dropped my glass water bottle. I cleaned up the broken glass. There internet wifi is a joke, one bar and constant drop off. I went to Verizon in Richfield and bought a jet pack just to get service. I would rather sleep in my truck then stay at motel 6 in Richfield, UT

Room Tip: Any place would be better
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo