“better than basic no frills motel in Richfield”
Review of Motel 6 Richfield

Motel 6 Richfield
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I stayed at the motel 6 in Richfield with a friend on the 2nd floor (main floor) on Sept 4th, 2011. It was slightly difficult to find at night because they just draped an apparently translucent "6" over the Travelodge sign. When lit up, you mainly see only the Travel Lodge and only upon close inspection can you see the iconic "6". I saw an indoor pool (medium small size) and a small gym next to the pool on the main floor. The floors in the lobby are squeaky but this did not transfer sound to the rooms on the main floor (perhaps under?). The rooms did not include shampoo but did have several bars to soap. I saw a slot for the facial tissue but did not check to see if there was actually facial tissues in the slot. There is also a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The room we had faced a fenced in pasture where several horses were grazing outside the window.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank flu

Reviewed July 22, 2011

We stayed here 2 weeks ago and it was a Travelodge. Coffee maker in the room and free breakfast. When we checked in last night from reservations that we made 3 months ago we noticed that the Travelodge logo was a Motel6 tarp now. We thought I hope that they still have our reservations, surely they would. But no, and they would not honor the price on our reservation. We did not want to travel all over town looking for a room so we stayed. After paying we were notified that the free breakfast was replaced with free coffee. Pool was closed on both visits, that dirty diaper disease that goes around. People, dont let your kids poop in the pool!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
super8BYU, Sales & Marketing at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Dear billandjulie,

I apologize for the inconveniece you may have encountered due to the change of our hotel flag.Secondly, I want to apologize for not honouring your reservations made 3 months prior, we should have honoured you reservation. I have addressed the issue with my hotel staff, and will be granting reservations made with travelodge. Lastly thank you for bringing the pool issues to our attention, we have taken care of the pool issue.

Ana

Reviewed June 18, 2011

This was my first time staying at Travelodge and I must say I was quite pleased with everything. I got there around 10:45 am and I really needed to check in to my room early since I would have trouble returning at the regular check-in time. The host at the front desk (who was very friendly) went and looked for a clean room for me so I could check-in. The room was small but comfortable and I paid $60 for it which is pretty average for me. I'll definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
super8BYU, Sales & Marketing Representative at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2011

Dear randomtravels096,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to learn we made your stay with us a very good and comfortable one. We are committed to providing our guest with excellent customer service!

A & B Hotel Management

Reviewed May 19, 2011

Stopped in without a reservation after a long drive. Met by friendly staff. The hotel itself is new, with large clean rooms (with refrigerator, microwave, coffee), a pool, sauna, and all at a moderate price of $49. Attached to the hotel is Steve's Steakhouse with the best fresh trout dinner I have ever had.

I highly recommend both for a good nights stay.

Room Tip: Ask for it
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
super8BYU, Sales & Marketing Representative at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

Dear Bryother,

Thank you for your review we really appreciate it. We are happy to have learned you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return!

Kind regards,

A & B Hotel Management

Reviewed April 16, 2011

the richfield travelodge is a great hotel to stay, very nice employes and very clean, plants add a nice touch andthe heated indoor pool was a blast and had a great viewof the mountains, i recemend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank idk92
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Idk92,

We are very glad to know that you had an enjoyable visit with us. We also thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your stay.

We hope to see you soon on your next trip!

Lessle R

Reviewed February 16, 2011

Rooms smelled of mildew. Was told my kids could not walk thru the lobby and had to use side door. Room was dirty. Employees were uncaring and could not speak English. Actually would not honor a reservation I had made so found much better lodging elsewhere. People living in hotel. YUCK!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed December 17, 2010

Dirty area surrounding motel, carpet filty, bathroom - well we didn't shower - beds not comfortable - find another place - I would not stay here if I received a free certificate!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple