“Wish all Hotels Were As Good As This One !!”

Comfort Inn Richfield
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
las vegas, nv
“Wish all Hotels Were As Good As This One !!”
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn In Richfield, UT. What a great experience ! We were greeted by a friendly and courteous front desk clerk that handled our check-in in a timely manner. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless with ample towels and toiletries. I asked for a wakeup call for the next morning and recieved it at exactly the time requested. We took advantage of thier breakfast buffet and were delighted with the selection of foods including waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, toast, pastries and assorted cereals. Beverages included milk, various coffees, teas and juices. We had the opportunity of meeting the General Manager Jordon Shumway. Jordon was extremly friendly and went out of his way in offering any assistance we might need while we were in Richfield. I had the occaision to talk with other guests and they were also pleased with this hotel. Jordan and his entire staff should be complimented for making our brief stay an extremely pleasant and comfortable one. We would definetly stay at this hotel again and would highly recommend this property to anyone needing accomodations in Richfield, Utah.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Colorado
Reviewed June 29, 2010

This was a great place, quiet, pleasant staff, the most comfortable bed and a really fabulous breakfast buffet that tasted like real food. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
colorado springs, co
Reviewed January 28, 2010

I called the Richfield Comfort Inn and was on the phone for at least 30 minutes trying to make a simple reservation. I was given a confirmation number and when I showed up to the Comfort Inn after an 8-hour road trip you can imagine my disappointment when no such name/confirmation number was on file. I was given a room on the first floor, however, the worker double booked the room and I walked in to find another occupant. As if all this wasn't bad enough, I requested a wake-up call for 5:15am, which I never received. Because I didn't receive a wake-up call I got a late start on the second leg of my road trip and was late to my final destination.
I told the manager about my troubles at his hotel and he was but apologetic.
Very negative experience, will never stay here again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
Famof32009
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We were passing through Richfield late one night and happened to spot the comfort inn from the freeway. We were greated by pleasant staff although it was late. The check in was very quick and effecient. Rooms were excellent!! Great furnishings, very large, very clean. Also, we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast! And were greated by happy and helpful workers throughout our entire stay!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
usa
Reviewed August 30, 2009

this motel has bed bugs i was bitten repeatedly the night i stayed there and had to check all my luggage my vehicle and anything else that had come in contact with the room room 110 was the room i stayed in would not rtecommend this motel unless you like bed bugs

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
WI
Reviewed July 8, 2009

After staying the night before at Comfort Inn - Kearney NE, we were leery of having another poor experience. However, we were pleasantly surprised to have a great stay at the Comfort Inn - Richfield. Arrived around 10pm and received two rooms as requested on reservation. Although told requested rooms would be nonsmoking, one of our rooms smelled of smoke so much that we didn't even turn on the room lights or bring out luggage in - the front desk was pleasant and immediately responsive by assigning us to another room. Rooms large, clean, quiet (soundproof?) with standard and adequate bedding and bathroom amenities. Standard Comfort Inn breakfast with scrambled eggs, make-your-own waffles, etc. Food was tasty and appropriately hot/cold. Parking lot appeared safe and well-lit. Would stay again and would recommend. Great representation of Comfort Inn chain.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Philadelphia
Reviewed May 29, 2009

This was a decent Comfort Inn. Indoor pool and hot tub looked nice but I did not use. Standard hotel bedding. Large 2 Queen room. My only complaint was that the included breakfast was only available 6am to 9am daily. Unfortunately, I didn't realize this until 9:30am so I didn't have the breakfast. It did say so in the small-ish print but it would have been nice to be reminded of this at check-in. Most hotels I go to have the breakfast out 'til at least 10am on weekends. I would recommend.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple