“Horrible”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Temecula, California
“Horrible”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed here a few times a year and I have enjoyed it every time. I have been loyal to this hotel religiously. This past week I stayed there one night. The next day I realized they had double charged my room. They charged me two nights instead of one. The general manager was working the front desk. I have never in my life been treated more horrible than this person treated me. I will never stay here again. Do your self a favor and give your hard earned money to somebody who actually wants your business.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
San Diego, California
Reviewed November 22, 2013

this was the nicest hotel we stayed at along our path from Chicago to San Diego. Although just along the expressway, it appeared to be one of the nicer parts of town. The room was nice, although our window overlooked the pool, which was weird. The clerk told me that it would be a very quiet location after 8pm. He also said that there was a group of Japanese guests coming in, but that otherwise it was a low-occupancy night. They had a dog walk area, a big bonus when you're traveling with a german shepherd. There were other dogs staying there, yet all were well-behaved. This room was exceptionally clean, beds were comfortable. It had been recently rehabbed, or it is newer?
The breakfast room is very attractive, but I watched little kids put their hands all over all the donuts and bagels before choosing one. Not their fault, their parents were in the room and not assisting them.
Checking out was a little difficult, the morning clerk seemed to be out handling problems elsewhere in the facility. There was a phone number on the desk to call for assistance, but nobody answered. Finally we checked out: $15 for a dog here, plus $85 for the room. Next stop: California.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rhonda60103
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is the place to stay in Richfield . The warm welcome we received from Rick after a tough drive through snow in the dark was so nice . Thank you ! And the staff in the morning were lovely too . The room was lovely , so quiet , no neighbours just what we needed to relax and rest . I enjoyed the pool and a good breakfast to send us on our way .
I suggest you stay here !

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Penny W
Viola, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Was pleased to use the pool & hot tub after hiking all day at Goblin Valley State Park. We asked for a quiet room away from the highway noise. The room was perfect! The king sized bed was just the right firmness. The breakfast had great choices & tasted very good. Staff was very helpful so we made sure to stay the next night in another Comfort Inn down the road.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joan K
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Me and my sister arrived late. We were tired and road weary and were ready to get checked in and settled. Because it was about 10:30 at night, there were no other customers ahead of me and I was happy to see that I could walk right up to the counter and hopefully be in my room within a few minutes. The man at the front desk, according to his name tag was Dan and was assistant manager. Anyway, Dan looked up briefly when I walked in then looked back down at his computer and continued working on it. After about 3 minutes like this he mumbled something about needing to finish what he was working on. He continued with his current project and although I am very patient, I was about ready to interrupt Dan and ask him to take care of my check in before continuing with his current project. Check in took way to long and was not very welcoming or customer friendly.

The reason for the great rating is the friendliness of the other employees, low noise level, cleanliness and condition of rooms, and honesty of housekeeping staff. As we were leaving we look the elevator from the 4th floor. Barely stepping off the elevator we were greeted by an unnamed housekeeping woman with my sister's new iPad. She had left the ipad on her bed and had forgotten to bring it with us. The maid ran down the stairs to catch us before we left. We were both so thankful for her honesty and quick response. Thanks so very much!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank malissapeterson
Heber City, Utah
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have been very pleased. This time though they messed up our rooms and it seemed like we had several issues that i had to get taken care of. The breakfast is usually terrific, but they we out of almost everything and when we asked if more was coming they were rude to my family and team. I was disappointed this time with our stay. I usually look forward to going to Richfield and staying at the Comfort Inn, but after this last trip I may have to find another hotel. Oh yea they quoted me a price when I made the reservation and then charged me a different rate when we arrived. Not happy!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joseph M
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed October 22, 2013

the staff was great the place is always clean and food prepared to high standards. sheri the food handler comes out and great every customer with such a pleasant attitude it was amazing. this is why i continue to come to this establishment.

Room Tip: pick the upper floors they have microwaves and refrigerators