“help when needed”

Comfort Inn Richfield
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Rooms and entire hotel were pristine. Also animal friendly, and then some.
My German Shepherd learned how to open the door and escaped into the crowded breakfast time when everyone is checking out...well, to make a long story short... Scott, the manager, came and helped me to wrangle my straying dogs, and as I was getting my suitcase to go...here comes Scott down the hall with a plate of breakfast and a glass of milk.
He did not want me to miss breakfast because of my dogs and my deep embarrassment. We could all learn good attitude and what real customer service means.
He allowed his humanity and good business sense to show and I deeply appreciate it. I am shouting it to the heavens!

Room Tip: The area of Utah here is God's country. The people are just as good, I appreciate the kindness a...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank kagendron

Reviewed September 20, 2012

For the staff, give your self a BIG HAND. Too much food, more than one can eat, warm pool which was uncommon, and CLEAN ROOMS. We couldnt ask for anything else. Highly recommended. We have stayed in most interstate hotels through this area and hands down, new staff, wonderful. Clean, would be an understatement. Breakfast, if one talks differently, try it yourself, dont listen to the negativity.

Room Tip: Clean, very comfortable beds, and great location. Property looks new.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The motel was nice and clean and there wasn't anything wrong with the room, but the breakfast was awful. No meat of any kind. Scrambled eggs and hash browns that were very bland. This breakfast might as well have been a continental. It just does not meet Comfort Inn standards.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stayed multiple nights on business trip, I have stayed in a fair share of motels in my line of work and this way an exceptional stay! Staff was very friendly checking me in and making sure my requests were met.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stopped by at the hotel at the last minute due to change of plans on our way to Bryce Canyon. We paid top dollar and expected decent amenities.

The hotel is a throw-back to the 1980s with very basic items, outdated furniture and just doesn't compare to other comfort Inns.

The continental breakfast was a joke and is rather unforgettable with cold boiled eggs.

The only good thing was the room had a microwave so we could make warm tea! before continuing onto Zion canyon.

Room Tip: They have 1 PC and is available only from 9am to 9pm
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Tampaite
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I pushed on past Grand Junction, CO, thinking I would keep going a few more hours before I turned in for the night, but lodging was few and far between the farther I went West. I finally saw this Comfort Inn, and stopped. My room was comfortable and quiet, and it was what I would come to expect from a Comfort Inn and the Choice Privileges Hotel Company. The check in process took quite a while, but that was due to a mix-up with the reservations of the guests ahead of me in line. The staff apologized for the wait and sped me right along to a good night's sleep. I was there just a short time, but it met my expectations and needs for a quick stay over.

Room Tip: Since this hotel is located next to the interstate, I would ask for a room on the opposite side to a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KansasExplorer5115
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed due to convience of location and food establishments within walking distance. The children loved the indoor-outdoor pool and hot tub, and I enjoyed laying out on the sun deck. The food and breakfast were more than enough for us and then some. The staff were new faces but very friendly. We will stay again and refer our friends to do the same.

Room Tip: Rooms are oversized, plenty of room for children and crib with role away for teenagers. We would an...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family