“Very Comfortable stay!”

Comfort Inn Richfield
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stayed multiple nights on business trip, I have stayed in a fair share of motels in my line of work and this way an exceptional stay! Staff was very friendly checking me in and making sure my requests were met.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stopped by at the hotel at the last minute due to change of plans on our way to Bryce Canyon. We paid top dollar and expected decent amenities.

The hotel is a throw-back to the 1980s with very basic items, outdated furniture and just doesn't compare to other comfort Inns.

The continental breakfast was a joke and is rather unforgettable with cold boiled eggs.

The only good thing was the room had a microwave so we could make warm tea! before continuing onto Zion canyon.

Room Tip: They have 1 PC and is available only from 9am to 9pm
3  Thank Tampaite
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I pushed on past Grand Junction, CO, thinking I would keep going a few more hours before I turned in for the night, but lodging was few and far between the farther I went West. I finally saw this Comfort Inn, and stopped. My room was comfortable and quiet, and it was what I would come to expect from a Comfort Inn and the Choice Privileges Hotel Company. The check in process took quite a while, but that was due to a mix-up with the reservations of the guests ahead of me in line. The staff apologized for the wait and sped me right along to a good night's sleep. I was there just a short time, but it met my expectations and needs for a quick stay over.

Room Tip: Since this hotel is located next to the interstate, I would ask for a room on the opposite side to a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KansasExplorer5115
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed due to convience of location and food establishments within walking distance. The children loved the indoor-outdoor pool and hot tub, and I enjoyed laying out on the sun deck. The food and breakfast were more than enough for us and then some. The staff were new faces but very friendly. We will stay again and refer our friends to do the same.

Room Tip: Rooms are oversized, plenty of room for children and crib with role away for teenagers. We would an...
1  Thank Alex1170
Reviewed August 9, 2012

lets see... the room WASN'T very clean, the front desk worker was NOT friendly, around the pool was SLICK and my son slipped while WALKING on it and got cut up and bloody (i can understand if he was running, well then it would be his own fault for running around a pool). then when i went to the front desk to let them know that maybe they should think about putting mats down he was rude and showed No interest that my son got hurt.

3  Thank Heather J
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The hotel is located right off the freeway - super easy to find! The rooms were a good size and very clean. The hotel staff was amazing. The manager was MORE than helpful with anything we needed and the cleaning ladies were really nice and helped us a lot too. The pool was big and indoor with skylights so it is nice to have the sun but not the weather if it is cold. Great place! Would stay again for sure!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Adrianne F
Reviewed July 7, 2012

THese were the two issues I had with this hotel: 1) The Amana cooler/heater had NO continuous fan button. That means the cooler works off a thermostate...comes on / goes off all night long. During the times it's off...you hear kids running down the halls at 11:15pm at night, doors slamming...every noise. Made for a horrible sleep night for me...5 hours.
2) $133.00 with tax...way too much for me! Exercise room has three machines in a very small room. Pool is nice. Jacuzzi not bad.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family