“Outstanding service”

Comfort Inn Richfield
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I had left my jacket on the bus and thought I might need it because it looked like rain. The bus was not on the parking lot, so the manager offered to lend me a jacket from the gift shop if I needed it. Also he took several of the seniors on the bus across a busy highway to a restaurant and told them to call him to pick them up if it was raining. How much better service can you get?

• Stayed: May 2011
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Richfield

Reviewed July 31, 2010

We chanced upon this hotel after driving up from Zion. It was conveniently located right off I-70 in central Utah.

The hotel was clean, pleasant, well-run, had friendly staff and a lovely little pool and hot tub. The rooms were quiet. We encountered NO bed bugs!

The only downside of this hotel is that it is located within walking distance of the most HORRIBLE KFC restaurant in the known world. We dined here because of its convenience. The food was astoundingly bad. It did not even taste like KFC with no discernible herbs and spices for which the Colonel is so well known. The portions were small, tough, stale. The experience was a total waste of money and people should be warned about the dismal quality of this establishment. They clearly survive off one-hit wonders in respect to people traveling through town (off the interstate) who dine here once and then never return. Truly a terrible restaurant and should be shut down. I frankly doubt if locals ever dine here.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Priggly
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn In Richfield, UT. What a great experience ! We were greeted by a friendly and courteous front desk clerk that handled our check-in in a timely manner. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless with ample towels and toiletries. I asked for a wakeup call for the next morning and recieved it at exactly the time requested. We took advantage of thier breakfast buffet and were delighted with the selection of foods including waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, toast, pastries and assorted cereals. Beverages included milk, various coffees, teas and juices. We had the opportunity of meeting the General Manager Jordon Shumway. Jordon was extremly friendly and went out of his way in offering any assistance we might need while we were in Richfield. I had the occaision to talk with other guests and they were also pleased with this hotel. Jordan and his entire staff should be complimented for making our brief stay an extremely pleasant and comfortable one. We would definetly stay at this hotel again and would highly recommend this property to anyone needing accomodations in Richfield, Utah.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2010

This was a great place, quiet, pleasant staff, the most comfortable bed and a really fabulous breakfast buffet that tasted like real food. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2010

I called the Richfield Comfort Inn and was on the phone for at least 30 minutes trying to make a simple reservation. I was given a confirmation number and when I showed up to the Comfort Inn after an 8-hour road trip you can imagine my disappointment when no such name/confirmation number was on file. I was given a room on the first floor, however, the worker double booked the room and I walked in to find another occupant. As if all this wasn't bad enough, I requested a wake-up call for 5:15am, which I never received. Because I didn't receive a wake-up call I got a late start on the second leg of my road trip and was late to my final destination.
I told the manager about my troubles at his hotel and he was but apologetic.
Very negative experience, will never stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We were passing through Richfield late one night and happened to spot the comfort inn from the freeway. We were greated by pleasant staff although it was late. The check in was very quick and effecient. Rooms were excellent!! Great furnishings, very large, very clean. Also, we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast! And were greated by happy and helpful workers throughout our entire stay!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2009

this motel has bed bugs i was bitten repeatedly the night i stayed there and had to check all my luggage my vehicle and anything else that had come in contact with the room room 110 was the room i stayed in would not rtecommend this motel unless you like bed bugs

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple