“Great down-home cooking”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Our family stopped here on our way through Utah and we're very glad we did. The hostess/servers were all very nice and the food was great. The country decor reminded me of my Grandparents' farm in Colorado.

While we were there about three groups of what-looked-like ranchers came in. If a bunch of locals frequent a place, that's always a good sign. Also, our kids ate their whole plate (which is also a good sign). I'd love to stop here again next time we're in the area.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way from Las Vegas to Moab, Utah.on October 20th. 2013. The restaurant was easy to find coming off the I-70 going east.
Nice cozy place and friendly staff. Service was fast and lots of refiils on our coffee.
Thank you Frontier Village - it was a pleasure.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for a late breakfast and sure glad we did. The food was fresh, service was nice. My son is a picky eater and he ate all his food.

1  Thank LasVegasKayakTours
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I were served SO fast we thought the chef had guessed our order from the parking lot. This is a Ma and Pa establishment and we felt lucky that the were one of VERY few establisHments open on a Sunday. Burger was good. Salad bar was fresh and good. The old time town photos of town met the tourist hunger in me. A welcome stop.

1  Thank LevtyVail
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Traveling through on I-70, had good supper here and enjoyed it very much. The service was quick and pleasant, and the meal reasonable in price.

1  Thank Happily-Retired4344