“Excellent Steak & Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sagebrush Grill

Sagebrush Grill
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elsinore, Utah
“Excellent Steak & Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great restaurants are far and few between in Central Utah. Even more of a challenge is to get great seafood in a mountain setting. However, Sagebrush Grill is excellent. The lump crab appetizer is amazing and fresh, and the salmon is really fresh and tasty, as well. This place is my first choice in Central Utah (Richfield, Monroe, Elsinore, Joseph Areas) for seafood. Everything tastes fresh, the service is good, and the portions are good sized.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank ironfreakinwoman

Medford, Oregon
“Awesomeness!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

The food was so good and the portions were huge. I think I got three meals out of my chicken cordon blue dinner. The restaurant was also extremely clean. Nothing makes me feel better about where I am eating than the cleanliness of the place.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Linda S
El Paso, Texas
“Finally, fine dining with class in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Having lived in the area for12 years, I have eaten in every restaurant in the county several times Six years later I return for the weekend to visit and l learn of this new restaurant. Wow! Classic decor. Linen tablecloths. Jazz music in the background. A robust menu with no chicken-fried anything!

I thoroughly enjoyed a perfect prime rib while my lovely wife had a wonderfully prepared cajun salmon dish. Seasoning on everything was exquisite and interesting.

Salad, rolls and side dishes were flawless. Everything was fresh and tasty.

The wait staff were young but well trained, attentive, and engaging.

The best meal I have ever had in Sevier County.

Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Bem-Safado
Utah
“We will definately be coming back...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

A friend of a friend gave rave reviews of the Sagebrush Grill. My husband and I and another couple drove to Monroe to check it out and were pleasantly surprised by the excellant food. The Prime Rib was wonderful; now we want to come back for the steak. The atmosphere is quiet and friendly. We found our meals well worth the price. We plan to visit again in the next few weeks.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank Panguitch
UT
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

have eaten here for lunch a few times, cost alittle more then I like to pay, but a nice treat from everything else around that area

Visited August 2011