Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We are on a road trip from Indiana to California. We are on our way back now. This hotel just happened to be right in our path. The room is really large. I was a little shocked we didn't have a fridge or microwave. The pull out sofa bed was pretty difficult to sleep on with all the springs. But it was a nice stop and the front desk really seemed to care about their customers. Pizza Hut delivered right to our door so we didn't even have to go back out. I also loved the fall decorations everywhere. When we ate the delicious breakfast we talked about how cute everything was. What a lovely touch! Would definitely suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katie G
Buffy_Brown2009, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on us:) We appreciate our guests so much and love to hear their comments on their stay. We are actually in the process of putting fridge and microwaves in every room so our guests don't have to be discouraged about not having one. Thanks for noticing our nice little touches of decorating we enjoy doing each holiday of season change. Please come back and visit us again on your next trip through!!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, very friendly staff...eager to please, very clean and great beds & pillows. Breakfasts were well provided .
Staff provided excellent suggestions re. restaurants location and hours.

Room Tip: top floor facing away from the highway,
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 19,022,013
Buffy_Brown2009, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your comment. I liked how you pointed out eager to please:)...that is a very good way to describe our entire staff. We are all so glad you enjoyed your stay and cant wait to see you again!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped over in this hotel on our way to Colorado. It's a dog friendly hotel and we got a very nice room. We arrived late and I was worried that the whirlpool would close before I got to use it. I have a bad back and really needed it after the long drive. The woman at the Desk Jacklyn told me she would make sure it stayed open so I could use it. The hotel looks brand new and the room was immaculate. The grounds were also very nice. Of course the cinnamon rolls at the free breakfast are amazing. We will stay there on our way home!

Room Tip: Our pet room was conveniently located near the back door. We were on the freeway side but was very q...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim C
Buffy_Brown2009, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

It's great to hear you were able to use the whirlpool for your back...it does wonders:) Im sure Jacklyn was happy to be at your service also:) She loves people and loves to make sure they are completely taken care of. Thank you for noticing the hard work we put into our grounds...that means a lot. You will have to come back and see us and dont forget your pet too!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

On a long cross country trip, this was our first stop after a 550 mile drive from Southern California. This was on Tuesday night August 14, 2013. I can't walk so we needed a 2 bed, ADA room. We had a great room off the lobby that was clean , neat and new. Shower facilities were perfect. The staff said the hotel was open only 3 weeks. Staff was very well trained and acted like they had been opened for years. The room was by far the best of all the 17 day trip had to offer, including other Holiday Inn Express facilities.

The breakfast was very good, and well served. They began service at 6 AM which allowed us an easy start on our leg to Denver. On our return trip, they were sold out. My bad......should have booked when we left. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jim G

We have actually been open for 4 years...but I'm still happy you noticed we were well trained:) Thank you for leaving a review on us...it helps our hotel tremendously to have our guests give their opinion on their stay with us:) Sounds like we are a great half way point for your trip so we cant wait to see you next time:)

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, hotel looks brand new, I overheard desk clerk saying they work hard to make it look new, I think he said they had been here five years. My room was immaculate, and the bed was comfortable! Located off I-15 on the southwest side at exit 40, easy to get into even with a 35' truck, there is a Flying J Truck stop across the street for drivers with 48'-53' it wouldn't be a long walk!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Lori B

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us:)...Our entire staff does work well as a team with the same goal in mind---making it a memorable stay for each of our guests:) We do have plenty of parking and are very close to the truck stop making our hotel a very convenient location for all. Please stop in on your next trip through!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

On a road trip from Colorado to Vegas for a show, we had car problems. Had to have it towed back to a shop in Richfield, UT. It was late so we decided to stay the night at the Holiday Inn Express just down the street. The awesome young man at the counter was super helpful, I think his name was LaNeal. Not only in getting us a room for the night, but he even recommended a shop that opened early and would give a good deal. The room was really clean and comfortable. And the breakfast buffet was one of the best I'd ever had at a hotel. And thanks to the tip, we were able to get our car fixed and made it to Vegas in time for the show. I would definitely stay here again if I ever find myself in Richfield again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SStraveler82

Thank You--Thank You for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel and GREAT worker Laneal:)...he enjoys being able to be at anyone's service and loves helping everyone out. I have to agree with you on our breakfast--it is the BEST!!!...I am so thankful you had a great stay and was able to get your car fixed in a timely manner. Cant wait to see you again!!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Thanks again to TA! This property would rate an excellent review anywhere but it's especially great to find along the freeway.
The moment I walked in the door I was impressed with the decor and serene vibe. The receptionist was very efficient. Our room with 2 beds was well appointed and attractively furnished. My husband travels extensively and found the shower to be one of best! He was also taken with the pancake machine! The breakfast room attendant was very helpful and the selection was wonderful.
An exceptional property

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bon1111
Buffy_Brown2009, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

I am glad that everything was almost perfect for you and your husband. We do try to accommodate everyone on breakfast and we are pleased that you were satisfied with the selection and that the pancakes were a success for you family. We hope to see you again on your next trip through Richfield. Thank you for the great review :)