“Housekeeping in our room was a HUGE disappointment”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Richfield
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed May 23, 2011

This was the second time we stayed at this hotel. It was always what we expected for a hotel of this ranking, quiet and comfortable. However when we were ready to shower the next morning we found hair all over the bathtub, both longer and very short. My guess would be someone had shaved in the shower. It had not been cleaned at all. I hope this was a one time mistake, but I don't think I will be able to risk staying there again. Huge disappointment in the housekeeping staff, or at least one member of it.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 5, 2011

I was floored by this Fairfield seeing as most of the Fairfield brand locations we've stayed at have been older and worn. Not this one...I'm assuming it must be on the newer side. We only stayed here during the mid-point of a long 2 day drive and oh how I wish it had been our longer term hotel--it was that nice.

PROS:
Free breakfast spread was quite impressive...all the usual stuff as well as eggs and a waffle maker
Fast & free internet
Room was immaculate...very clean and updated and new feeling
Quiet
Adequate fitness center w/1 elliptical and 2 treadmills

CONS:
Can't think of any!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2011

After a long day, it was comforting to know I had such a great place to rest my head. I was pleasantly surprised to find such wonderful accommodations in such a quaint little town.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Staff and workers were very courteous and polite even though we may not have been the easiest crowd to deal with. They were very accomodating to our drunk nature even letting us use the hot tub after hours until we got too loud then they asked us to leave. They gave us a late check out cuz we lost an hour due to daylight savings and our hangovers. A overall pleasant experience. Would suggest to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2010

We stayed in Richfield, Utah earler this month. There are several hotels in Richfield, but we opted for the Fairfield Inn by Marriott--and I'm so glad we did. I was so impressed by the decor that I contacted Marriott to find out who did the interior design. Very sleek, very clean, with unusual color combinations--NOT a typical hotel. The rooms--also beautifully decorated--were large, comfortable, & scrupulously clean. Front desk service was fast & friendly. Complimentary breakfast was excellent, too. Overall, a terrific hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2010

The hotel is located off the highway that runs through Richfield. Hotel was clean and breakfast was great. There is a Home Depot across the street. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Too much noise in our room.
We got a Suite and at first the room appeared to be excellent: clean and everything new, but the problem started when we tried to get to sleep. There was so much noise (I think it was the general refrigeration unit or some kind of electric pump) that it was completely impossible to rest in the room. My advice would to skip it.