“Lackluster food strange service”
Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Richfield
Denver, Colorado
“Lackluster food strange service”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Passing through on a road trip and staying at the Fairfield Inn next door.
The food was mediocre. It didn't kill me, but it certainly didn't thrill me either.
The waitress was difficult to flag down and not very attentive, but suddenly quite overzealous in explaining all the wacky nuances of Utah's alcohol laws--I received a 5 minute lecture on all the various penalties she and the establishment would receive if I they violated the rules. I didn't really care. I just wanted to be told what words to say to order a beer...

Visited September 2013

Laguna Woods, California
“hospitality”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

From the down home atmosphere, to the friendly and knowledgeble waitresses, along with a monster of a chicken fried chicken steak the place is tops. The beer selection covered my tastes from the Blonde ale to the Porter. Well run all around.

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great food, great service! Gluten-free options!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We decided to eat here for two reasons. First, it is right next to our hotel. Second, it offered gluten free options for our celiac daughter. I had read a couple of negative reviews so I was a little sceptical. Well, let me tell you, I don't know what the negative critics were talking about because we had fabulous service from Marlo. She was excellent in taking care of my daughter's order. She ordered a stir-fry chicken and rice noodle bowl. The chicken is battered in a corn starch batter and fried in a dedicated fryer. We ordered chicken fingers as an appetizer and chicken and waffles as an entree. My husband and I split each order. The food was served promptly and was excellent! The chicken was moist and delicious.Portions were large. We were both stuffed when we finished. Marlo even gave us "to go" cups with a refill of our drinks. There is not a thing to complain about in this place. Wish we were staying another night in Richfield so we could eat here again!

• Visited September 2013
“After waiting 25 min got 5 skimpy little wings for $6. Don't bother”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went for GF menu. Took way too long and was overpriced. The wings were so little for the price. We r wing fanatics and this being their signature dish was pathetic

Houston, Texas
“Don't Go!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Service was horrible - the ambiance was greasy and the AC either didn't work or didn;t exist. We actually ended up leaving so cannot review the food.
Party ahead of us was having trouble determining if restaurant could provide a non-soy choice and it sent them into a tizzy - staff did not know how to handle that so had them wait in entrance for "manager." They called us next and we said we wanted to order take-out and they said it would be a 10-minute wait to place our order. Took our names and told us to wait behind the party who had dietary request. We walked out.

Visited August 2013