“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elsinore, Utah
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've eaten here now, more than a dozen times. The food has always been very good, service has been timely and efficient, and the prices are very reasonable. With the limited restaurants in Central Utah, I would consider this to be one of the better places to eat. It's been consistent with each visit. Also, easily accessible as it's right off of the freeway.

Aurora, Colorado
“Get the Chicken Pot Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Enjoyed 2 meals here. The sirlon steak was very good with a nice garlic topping. Second meal I ordered the Chicken sandwich which I enjoyed, but my wife ordered the chicken pot pie.
After a sample of it I wished I had ordered the same. Staff was OK, service a little slow.
Overall I rec'd this eatery.

Wheaton, IL
“Enjoyed the wings and burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

There aren't a whole lot of restaurants in Richfield, and fewer still where you can enjoy a beer with your meal (and in this case, the football game as well). This restaurant was literally across the parking lot from our hotel (Hampton Inn). So we chose Wingers, and were not disappointed. My wings were outstanding, and my husband enjoyed his enormous cheeseburger. The service was good, but the wait for the food was pretty extensive. Other than that, we would definitely come back.

Boulder, Colorado
“great BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good service by friendly folks. The ribs were delicious as were all the acutriments. Atmosphere was casual and a bit noisy, but this is the middle of Utah.

• Visited September 2012
North Vancouver, Canada
“Greasy family restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Food was plentiful but just very average. Initially seated us across from the kitchen when there were about 15 tables on other side of barrier free - then seemed annoyed when we asked for another table. Sodas were supposed to bottomless, but were never asked if we would like another. Salad was supposed to be limitless, but again no offer of more salad - guess you have to speak up if you want more!

Visited July 2012