Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
eDreams
Lol.travel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Our room was dirty and noisy. The location was great right next to BYU campus. But that's the only thing good about it.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Sam M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Provo Byu Orem, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Value Guest,
I would like to take this time to apologize for all the inconvenience, we are taking steps to make necessary improvements in order to provide a memorable experience for guests in the future.
As a valued customer, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Provo.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Absolutely worse hotel I've ever stayed in! I booked this hotel months in advance because of it's location and because every hotel in Provo/Orem book up fast because of BYU Women's conference this weekend. The hotel was completely booked when I arrived. The check in process was less than ideal and the manager was rude. When I opened the door to my room, one of the beds was unmade. The bathroom had pee stains all over the toilet seat, mold growing in the toilet bowl, dirty shoe marks all over the floor and in the tub. The shower head was lying in the bathtub! A used washcloth was hanging on the shower curtain. I called the desk to report the condition of the room and asked for another room which was not an option since the hotel was booked. I had no option but to stay because every other hotel in Provo was booked. I asked for clean sheets for the beds. A staff member brought me two sets of sheets that were wadded up and wrinkled in his hands and looked dirtier than the ones on the bed! He took the used washcloth, wet it in the sink and wiped off the toilet seat! I was absolutely appalled. When changing the beds, we found dead bed bugs. (Which do not guarantee there are not live bugs in the bed!) I took my bags out and demanded a refund. Because every hotel was booked up, it took me 2 hours to sit in my car and find a hotel with a room miles away!! Never again! They need to burn this place down and build again. When I went to the desk to get my receipt for my refund, the manager wouldn't even come out and face me. He had another staff member help me! Such horrible service and hotel! Do not stay here unless you want bed bugs!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Char F

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Date of stay: April 2017

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Rooms don't smell very good and breakfast was horrible. The milk was warm and sour and the waffles were sour as well. Probably made with the warm, sour milk. Location was great for what we were doing.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Sam M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Provo Byu Orem, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Was clean. Close to all events. Carpet was wet on floor. Left the A.C. & bathroom fan all night to dry it.. some black mold xenon on ceiling above bathtub.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Super 8 Provo with us.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.
I would like to take this time to apologize for all the inconvenience ,, we are taking steps to make necessary improvements in order to provide a memorable experience for guests in the future.