“Ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Provo Byu Orem

You added Super 8 Provo Byu Orem to your Saves list
Super 8 Provo Byu Orem
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1555 North Canyon Road, I-15 exit 272 Univ Parkway, Provo, UT 84604   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Provo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

wonderful...wonderful..wonderful... me & my family love this motel. motels looks little old but well maintained, breakfast was really good & my kids love the waffles .Shani & Sam went extra miles and make our stay a memorable one. Thank You Super 8 ...we will be back again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Provo Byu Orem, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Anne,

We thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Sam and Shani are great assets to the property and the company as a whole. They do their very best to accommodate guest needs. We are glad you will be returning with us. Please call our front desk at (801)374-6020, to book your next stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My family loved our stay at the Super 8 in Provo. My kids loved the pool. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. It is close to BYU and Lavell Edwards Stadium. Great value for money.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to hear your family had a great time during their stay here. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next vacation!

Provo, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed January 17th and 18th, with plans to also stay the following weekend, to do some intensive writing. I was looking for inexpensive lodging but my already low expectations were set too high for this place. 1) Ice machines broken 2) guest computer in front lobby broken 3) hot tub broken 4) pool filthy 5) internet spotty and unreliable 6) Bedding smelly and filthy 7) Matress caved in. 8) Neighbors across the hall very noisy with filthy language untill 1:00 am. 9) breakfast stale and terrible 10) hallways and common areas poorly lit and filthy. 11) managment sarcastic, smirking and unhelpful. On the morning of checkout I discovered 3 insect bites on my body which I immediatly recognized from my work as a public health nurse as bedbug bites. It was almost impossible to access the matress to check it as it was in a makeshift encasement and would have had to be disassembled to be properly inspected for infestation. I had a written confirmation which indicated my room charge would be $47.00 plus $5.00 tax per night. On the morning of check out there was no one at the front desk. It was 1 1/2 hours untill a young man arrived, appologizing that he had overslept. My receipt said the rooms would be charged at $68.00 a night. I disputed this and showed my printed confirmation. The staff took it from me, refused to return it to me and said they would "take care of it". I disputed this and the dark, surly manager smiled and said he did not need my business. The next day the charge appeared on my account- $68.00 a night. Beware! Beware! Beware! I have never experienced anything like this. I was robbed!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Corinna T

Travelers are raving about these Provo hotels

Delta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The breakfast was better than most hotels for an even lower price! The room was cold due to the winter but it was clean and affordable. The pool was dirty and we were dissapointed that the hot tub was closed. Great deal for a quick nights stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Provo Byu Orem, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We strive to provide each guest with the utmost guest services. We look forward to your continued patronage and serving your travel needs again soon.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Hot tub out of order. See pic posted. It was horrifying. Ice machine broken. This was January 17. Front desk clerk looked like he was not happy to be there and bothered to have to set up free breakfast. Place needs remoddeling badly. Was filthy in and out. Super 8 should be ashamed!!!!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family