“Horrible”

Super 8 Provo Byu Orem
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Provo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Pasadena, California
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The hotel was clean and neat , the service was excellent and we were treated like family. It was one of the best place I stayed in a long time. They even took care of my little Tiffany, I would highly recommend families with kids. Thank you Sam and you family for making our trip enjoyable and pleasant, hope to make it to Provo again.

Always,
Adrian, Elena and Tiffany

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and quiet
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
sam m, General Manager at Super 8 Provo Byu Orem, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Elena M,

I am thrilled that you enjoyed the BYU paraphernalia. Its truly the best to know our guest are satisfied and comfortable. Come again when you are in the area, as always we will do what we can to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for your positive massage.

Best Regards,

Provo, Utah
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I would recommend this motel to everyone management was awesome and business organized, i could not of been happier with my stay. food was good and rooms bed were way comfy, me and my wife was glad we choose this motel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bowdy W
Hello Bowdy W,

Thank you for choosing the Super 8 for your stay in Provo. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will return soon. Please email me or call if I can be of assistance to you in anyway with you future plans to stay in the area. Again, thank you.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I could not have been happier with my stay at this motel. The staff was so kind, knowledgable, and organized. My room was well kept and I was completely satisfied with every aspect of my stay. I am definitely coming to this motel again! Thanks, Super 8!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Karinasoup,

Thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 Provo, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Your great review is sincerely appreciated. My staff and I would love to be your hotel of choice for future trips to Provo.

Rolling Hills Estates, California
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Sam and Shani are the best host people I ever had experience with. They are pleasant, helpful and informative. They have good sense of humor and fun to talk to. I am coming again. Soon!
My daughter is going to BYU and I come here very often since I graduated from BYU I can appreciate all the help and hospitality I got here from Sam at your Super 8 hotel. I am coming back soon.

Room Tip: everything good
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed at this Super 8 in Provo, Ut. The manager there Sam Malalage was super friendly. He was very fast to respond to all of my needs. Extra towels, pillows ect... He is one guy who knows customer service and you can see that he cares about his guests. I also noticed him going around the grounds making improvements. Getting the grass and green pulling weeds. My previous stay here about a year ago was with a different manager. I could tell that they let the appearance of the landscape around the motel go. He has turned this motel around. Even if the outside appearance were to decline again as long as Sam is here ill be staying here for my visits in Provo, Ut .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Bridgewater, NJ
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have family in Provo and always stay here a couple nights. The staff here is truly wonderful, so willing to help and all around very friendly. The price is appropriate and the breakfast is very good. My favorite is their waffle maker.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
sam m, General Manager at Super 8 Provo Byu Orem, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Marie P,

Thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 BYU while in the Provo area. We are delighted that you enjoyed our super start breakfast buffet.I truly appreciate your feedback regarding our friendly staff, as we pride our selves on excellent customer service. I would love to be of assistance helping with reservation in the future.

Again, thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 Provo