“A bit on the rough side”

Super 8 Provo Byu Orem
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
sam m, General Manager at Super 8 Provo Byu Orem, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the most friendly Super 8 that we have ever stayed at. We have traveled all over the U.S. and have never felt like someone was as interested in us being comfortable and welcome. The room was nice and clean and the rate was very reasonable. Sam even came out with fresh baked cookies and insisted that we have one. Breakfast is what my wife judges hotel stays on, and she was very pleased. It is a pleasure to give Sam and this Super 8 my highest recommendation!

Room Tip: Sam will put you where you will be the most comfortable. Trust him.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Rob W

We are very happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you once more. As always, there will be fresh baked cookies and we will try our best to make you feel at home.

Sam Malalalge

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I travel all over the world as an IT, software engineer consultant. This is my favorite place to stay when I come to Provo, Utah. Sam and Shani treat me most pleasant and hospitable. I plan to stay here through the summer. Then I travell to Northern Italy in the fall. I recommend super 8 motels to all my friends. I would rather stay here than at a Hilton or a Marriott Hotel.

Sincerely
Dr. Kelly C. Johson

1  Thank kelly j
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was really tired after my long drive from California. I was going to do some price check before I reserve my room, but the manager hooked me up with a really really low rate. I didn't have to go any where else. Free breakfast and free Wifi, included in that low rate. My first property I stayed at where they had 40 Inch TVs. I will ended up staying here again where im in provo/byu again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, there clean and well kept. They have House keeping done Daily.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I called ahead and asked about the internet rate and was told I didn't need to reserve online to get those rates when I showed up. The guy who told me that was not there when I showed up and they told me I would have to reserve online to get the rate. After a bit of frustration, the manager, Sam, offered me the online deal on site.

Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, price is low.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I'm sorry I booked this hotel. I was drivnig thru on my way to Seattle. Had I knew about other hotels nearby I would have booked a room there.
This hotel is dated, and needs to either be torn down or given a major re-do and update.
The room smelled musty, the carpet and bedspreads old. Old rot on the wall in the bathroom. The table in the room was leaning like it was on the verge of falling.

1  Thank David G