See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2006

Ok it was cheap but not that cheap. My now wife booked me there for a week as we were on a long distance courtship. I had stayed other places in the Provo area before. She suprised me and paid for a week. It was so bad I left after 2 days. The sheets had holes in them and there was blood on them. I killed a couple of black widow spiders in a corner of the room and the shower and towel was awful. I am not a 4 star hotel person and stay in lots of Motel 6's and other inexpensive chains but this took the cake. When I decided to leave they would not refund any of the weeks stay my wife paid for. Even though we offerd to pay 2 days at the daily rate they still basically said take a hike. It was so bad I did to anouther hotel. At least it was clean and was far better then the 9. Plus the price was the same.

DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE A DIRTY DUMP. The only good things you can say about the place is the rooms are large and you get lots of channels on the 15 year old tv's

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank gbthecoach
Reviewed March 15, 2006

If you're looking for a budget-minded place to stay in the Provo area, don't stay here! I wish I would have read other reviews before booking. It was a last-minute one night stay in Utah to suprise a friend for his wedding. We were just looking for a basic, clean room to stay for one night. We did not get that. This room was dark, old, smelly and scary! The window was cracked which let in cold air all night, the shower didn't work properly, either extremely scalding hot or freezing cold water, plus the showerhead was very short. When standing in the tub, it felt like it was going to cave in. The ceiling was moldy and rusty and missing in a few places. The light bulbs exploded upon turning them on in the vanity area. I couldn't even get under the covers and slept in my clothes that night. My husband ended up with flea bites, he did get in the bed. When we got into the room and saw how dilapedated it was, we tried to get a refund and find another place to stay. The staff was rude and wouldn't give us a refund. Thankfully it was only for one night! Also to you Utah residents, they require a $100 deposit upon arrival!
Take this advice please, and spend the extra 5 bucks and stay at Best Western! We have stayed at many many many other motels and hotels, most for a lot less than we paid for this dumphole and they were basic, but clean and livable.

4  Thank fieldtrialbrit
Reviewed August 30, 2005

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor before staying here and was scared what I would find at the hotel room. But my fears were unfounded I LOVED this hotel, the rooms were huge, and it's in a great location next to a mall. My room was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank Robin_g_Despain
Reviewed August 19, 2005

The service here was great! The rooms were extremely clean and well maintained. not only was it clean, but it was also really safe and the prices were reasonable. It is in a great location surrounded by shopping centers, restaurants, etc... The pool was nice and warm. I had read all the bad reviews, but still decided to drop in and found it wonderful, the reviews were wrong and this is the perfect place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank Excursion31605
Reviewed December 19, 2004

Stasyed here last night. The only thing good was the quiet. The place is filthy, including the bathroom fixtures, peeling tiles on bath floor, corroded faucets that don't work properly. Towels were clean. Walls are in a sad state of disrepair could be washed and painted. All this for $50.00 American!!

5  Thank Companion36236