See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2006

If you're looking for a budget-minded place to stay in the Provo area, don't stay here! I wish I would have read other reviews before booking. It was a last-minute one night stay in Utah to suprise a friend for his wedding. We were just looking for a basic, clean room to stay for one night. We did not get that. This room was dark, old, smelly and scary! The window was cracked which let in cold air all night, the shower didn't work properly, either extremely scalding hot or freezing cold water, plus the showerhead was very short. When standing in the tub, it felt like it was going to cave in. The ceiling was moldy and rusty and missing in a few places. The light bulbs exploded upon turning them on in the vanity area. I couldn't even get under the covers and slept in my clothes that night. My husband ended up with flea bites, he did get in the bed. When we got into the room and saw how dilapedated it was, we tried to get a refund and find another place to stay. The staff was rude and wouldn't give us a refund. Thankfully it was only for one night! Also to you Utah residents, they require a $100 deposit upon arrival!
Take this advice please, and spend the extra 5 bucks and stay at Best Western! We have stayed at many many many other motels and hotels, most for a lot less than we paid for this dumphole and they were basic, but clean and livable.

4  Thank fieldtrialbrit
Reviewed August 30, 2005

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor before staying here and was scared what I would find at the hotel room. But my fears were unfounded I LOVED this hotel, the rooms were huge, and it's in a great location next to a mall. My room was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank Robin_g_Despain
Reviewed August 19, 2005

The service here was great! The rooms were extremely clean and well maintained. not only was it clean, but it was also really safe and the prices were reasonable. It is in a great location surrounded by shopping centers, restaurants, etc... The pool was nice and warm. I had read all the bad reviews, but still decided to drop in and found it wonderful, the reviews were wrong and this is the perfect place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank Excursion31605
Reviewed December 19, 2004

Stasyed here last night. The only thing good was the quiet. The place is filthy, including the bathroom fixtures, peeling tiles on bath floor, corroded faucets that don't work properly. Towels were clean. Walls are in a sad state of disrepair could be washed and painted. All this for $50.00 American!!

5  Thank Companion36236
Reviewed November 4, 2004

This place was not clean, had inadequate security, had only one towel for 4 guests, would not allow me to cancel a reservation, and billed me for a night I didn't stay. The desk clerk was completely unwilling to put me in touch with a manager or the national chain. Can't recommend this experience to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2004