See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The service from the lady at the frot was aweful. When I arrived she had a major attitude on her. I told her I work at a hotel as well, she shrugged and gave menu key. The door was broken so shetold me I would have to have them open my door for our whole stay! I put my foot down and said I demanded they move me rooms! She put me in a room next to people who were obviously doing drugs. Our bed looked like the type if you put your hand under the pillow a needle was going to stick you. Never stay here!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank HotelEmployee94
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed in Knight's Inn 8-12-13, room 118, what a dump. Paint peeling off walls, mildew odor, refrigerator door bent, shower was a joke. I used a cup to rinse, as this provided more water than shower head. Tub filled with water above the ankle, as the main nozzle kept filling the tub. Did I mention the ants? There are two Wi-Fi hook-ups, neither could connect us to Internet during our stay. As Chief Joseph might have said, I will sleep at Knight's Inn, no more, forever.
It's so bad I took photos! I drove 365 miles home to give this rating.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Olestuck
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We booked two rooms here for three nights for a family function but could only stand two. Fortunately we were refunded for the third night, but would have left anyway. Rooms were fairly clean but didn't smell clean and had a patchwork remodeling job. The bed area was dramatically painted and draped (but outlets for only one bedside lamp and clock) but the rest of the large room was crumbling with age, with dirty carpet and thrift shop furniture and lighting was very dim, even with all available lights on. Worse, this is the first time ever we have seen a hotel or motel room with NO CLOSET! (Room 113)--not even a rod to hang clothes on. My dad had no place to hang his suit. The temperature outside was in the high 90s and as luck would have it, the pool was closed for repairs (and looked like it had been for more than one summer.) The college age staff tried very hard but every time we had a question they had to try and locate the manager via cell phone, not Lways successfully, and we just gave up.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after a long day of driving. Staff was reasonably friendly and bed seemed clean but the room smelled of mold and we couldn't sleep because some sort of water pump came on and off every 5 seconds (literally). We realized what the sound was the next morning during a "Russian roulette" shower in which the water would get scalding hot every 5 seconds which was unbearable. Breakfast was mediocre...hard boiled eggs, frozen waffles, biscuits, cold cereal and bad OJ and coffee. If you're on a budget and just need a few hours' sleep, the bed was comfortable but don't bother with a shower....at least not on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We got into Provo late one night and wanted a room just to sleep in for a few hours. The clerk in the front was very friendly and said she was going to give us one of the newly renovated rooms. Well, if our room was newly renovated, then I would have hated to see the old ones. The room was bearable. The sheets seems to be clean and the beds were old but still somewhat firm. The bathroom was actually the best part. The shower worked great and it was clean and it did seem to be newly renovated. Overall, the room was big, but the furniture and amenities were certainly old and outdated. I would stay here again if I absolutely had to, but I think I would rather be in a Motel 6 (and that's saying a lot).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family