See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Our recent trip brought us through Provo, UT. We checked in, while the staff was nice the room was shady at best. Run down, beds were very uncomfortable. Each room has a lot of space but its not well maintained at all. Taking a shower is like shock therapy with major temperature changes going from hot to cold. Their breakfast left a lot to be desired as well.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mikespencer55
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Although the girls at the counter were friendly and the linen and towels were clean, everything else was absolutely rundown and the place was scary. The room was very big but with old and damaged furniture, stains on the carpet and dangerous broken electric wirering on the lamps. The talkative drunkard on the first floor and other suspicious guests made me feel so unconfortable and unsafe, that i decided to move to the sleep in just the opposite side of the street way after midnight.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank indermark
Reviewed April 18, 2010

This hotel is scary and ghetto. My room stunk, and there was hair in my toilet when I arrived. The shower head was low and really old. I asked for one bed and recited two, it had a couch and a chair with a foot stool. I used the foot stool for one minute and two legs fell off of it. I figured it was already broken. The t.v was bulky and i it was fuzzy even after i tried tightening the wires. The bed was comfortable, along with the other furniture. It had the oldest fridge i probably have ever seen, and a really small stove that was yellow (looked like it was originally white). I was nervous to stay here, worried about my car all night. The guy at the front counter hardly spoke English, don't judge this hotel by its lobby! Air conditioner worked decently. I wouldn't;t recommend this hotel if you can spare 25 dollars more go across the street to the Sleep Inn, its much nicer! You get what you pay for if you stay here, its not that bad but it is old and kinda creepy outside. This hotel could probably sleep five people comfortably. It's a big room but its not nice. I would recommend it for people on a budget our large families needing a lot of room. The mall is right out the back door which is nice, and a gas station is right in front of it. If you stay here, hide anything in your car that would get someones attention lock your doors, dont go out after too late. It's cheap,it was only sixty one dollars a night. I hope I helped you make a decision.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mattpilling
Reviewed May 14, 2008

The worst hotel I ever stayed in. The maids don't clean rooms are filthy. Building is falling apart. They say they are renovating but the should tear it down and start over.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank daveo911
Reviewed October 2, 2006

please drive on by if you want a restful night. booked a down stairs room because partner is disabled and has difficulty with stairs. what a mistake. resident above continually stomped across floor running water on and off from mid night until 7.30 am when they went out. sounded like doing weekly wash.no use complaining to staff who were very pleasant. motel was also clean but go up street to travelodge or similar if you want nights sleep. seems like dossers stop here. only redeeming factor as far as i was concerned was proximity of sizzlers.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family