“Delicious healthy smoothies”

Dining options: Breakfast
Pune
“Delicious healthy smoothies”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had the most amazing smoothies at this outlet. The smoothies tasted fresh, healthy and full of flavor. I will definitely visit this place again.

• Visited April 2013

Utah
“Great Smoothies”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A staple in Utah. Fast, clean, wholesome and fun. This is a great place to get something healthy to drink on a hot summer day. Enjoy.

Arlington, Virginia
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I never had heard of Jamba Juice, but after just one sip of my Pomegrante smoothie, I was wishing they were located in my home town.

Visited June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awesome fresh fruit smoothies.”
Reviewed September 16, 2008

Awesome fresh fruit smoothies.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pennsylvania
“Good but expensive smoothies”
Reviewed March 9, 2008

Jamba juice is good but expensive. The majority of their flavor combinations aren't quite right-- so I suggest substituting some of the juices/ ingredients with ones you really enjoy. I highly recommend the blended breakfast-- the berry toppper I believe it was called-- if you have $5 to spare. It's great and topped with organic granola, with lots of berry pieces. It just wasn't that big and it was pretty expensive. I probably won't get it again, but I think I'll try making it at home (for half price!).

1 Thank magniloquentgirl