“Love this Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Provo, Utah
“Love this Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten at Shoots probably 100 times. I've gone with family, friends, for business, special nights out with my husband and even by myself! Takeout is always a family favorite! The owner is a great man! I met Gary when I lived in Hong Kong 20+ years ago. He was a great chef there and runs a great restaurant here. Some of the dishes may be a little American Chinese but there are several dishes that are truly Chinese. Gary is friendly, accommodating, loves his restaurant and it shows!

Living in Hong Kong and eating many delicious foods was wonderful. Gary does a fabulous job bringing Hong Kong "home".

• Visited March 2014

Provo, Utah
“Better than PF Changs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hands down, favorite place to get Chinese food in the Valley!!! You're getting PF Chang's quality and style of cooking but you get larger servings at a comparable or lesser price. When we go with a large group we ALWAYS order the Bobo Platter as an appetizer. This is the most fun thing you can order as it has a little tiki head and a flame in the middle. So cool! Of course the appetizers themself are amazing as well! We also LOVE that they serve WonTon chips and sweet and sour sauce to dip in (like chips and salsa!). I could eat a whole bowl of those myself. Our other favorites are the Black Pepper Beef Steak, Sweet and Sour Pork (pork is not dry like a lot of other places), and Honey Roasted Walnut Shrimp. We have been there many times and have NEVER been disappointed. Oh and I can't believe I almost forgot... THEY DIP THEIR FORTUNE COOKIES IN CHOCOLATE! YUMM!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Donna C
West Vancouver, Canada
“Good food and amazing service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Provo for one night and as a traditional Chinese family, we decided to dine in a Chinese restaurant. The restaurant was in a moody and perfect environment. Although the food are mostly American-Chinese food, the server suggested some food that are more truely Chinese.The owner of the restaurant was super friendly and talk to us about he's time in Provo and told us a little more about the whole Utah. Anyways, strongly recommanded!

• Visited August 2013
Phoenix AZ
“Good food and great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Have enjoyed this restaurant on several occasions and have never been disappointed. Service is always very friendly and quick. Salt and pepper shrimp was very good. Takeout is good and very well packaged. All of the soups are better than average. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank arizpete
Springdale, Utah
“good chinese food. a little overpriced.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I got general tsos and was good. Staff was good and attentive. Was busy in restaurant. I thought was a little expensive but not too familiar with area may be inline.

Visited January 2013