All reviews room was clean no elevator waffles pool and hot tub olive garden nice place to stay quiet location definitely stay here again stayed nights first floor king bed one night stay fridge and microwave byu campus continental breakfast trail repair
Reviewed August 5, 2014

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2014

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Lindsey M, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Provo River, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Had a great stay, they are converting from a Best Western so there is some construction. No guides in the rooms and no fitness center, but this seems to be reflected in the price as they seem cheaper than others places in the area.

Never tried to pool, but had a great stay, no problems with the wifi in my room on the first floor.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Ralthor,
Thank you for writing a review on The Baymont Inn and Suites Provo! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your satisfaction. We are very pleased to announce that since your stay we have completed the fitness room and have all new signage threw out the building. We hope you will be able to enjoy the new fitness room during your future stay.
Happy Travels,
Jill Mower
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have to say first that the staff is amazing! My unit had some problems that were dealt with quickly. I was housed on the 2nd floor and needed help with my bags, and they were there to help immediately. LOVE the location...peaceful, picturesque, close to good eateries. Room was generally nice, new linens and carpet. But, what was with the nasty stains on the brown throw for the bed? What with the horrible stains at the foot of the bed on quit nice carpeting? Both made my skin crawl. The throw was replaced with a clean one, but why wasn't that done when the room was prepared for a new client? I was told there was a fitness center, but it wasn't completed for use until the day I left, I think. No frigs available the entire 4 night stay. True, the staff refrigerated my things, but that was a bother for them, and inconvient for me. Promises of frigs was being made to everyone. (To be fair, I think it was due to the change from BW). I passed on breakfast due to everything but one item being carbs. The WiFi was not usable except for 1 of 5 attempts from the back corner of my room. I gave up and went to the lobby to use the business computers, with chairs far too low for the counter, btw. I would love to book again, but these issues have to be addressed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business