“Avoid the all-you-can-eat ribs”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #65 of 300 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Utah
“Avoid the all-you-can-eat ribs”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Well, all the ribs I could eat sounded like a good idea for a Sunday meal. But, the ribs are 99 percent bone. I'm not even sure a dog would be happy with this meal. The waitress brought me one additional rib, and then I never saw her again for 10 minutes. And the sauce is horrible. I think to cover up the lack of meat and add flavor to a huge bone. Honestly, this meal is an embarrassment. Even Sizzler should be ashamed. Fortunately, I was able to nibble from my wife's salad bar to satisfy my appetite. Salad bar is the only reason to ever eat at Sizzler, but it will be a while before I visit again.

• Visited September 2013

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“A little disappointing.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The service was great, but the food was not. Generally speaking, it was tasteless and the ribs were 90% bone with a little meat at the top. Only really have ourselves to blame as past experience with Sizzler has been very similar. The staff try hard, but the food is very nondescript.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Camelia H
Boise, Idaho
“We Do Not Reccomend”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Our family arrived @ Sizzler for a late night dinner (9pm) after a long drive from Boise. Hostess & staff were friendly. Food was a different story. Salad bar was unkept & several items needed to be filled & "freshened" up. Grilled shrimp was not grilled @ all. Shrimp had the appearance of being cooked in a microwave. Dinning area was messy. Do not recommend this Sizzler.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank mborders
Twin Falls
“Mid week visit”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant was within walkind distance from our hotel which is why we ate there. They offer free bread rolls with dinner however they had run out at the time we ordered and were seated so we were told they would bring some out. By the time they finally brought it we were about 3/4 of the way done eating our meal. Every time I asked the server about the bread he kept saying they had gotten behind and the cooks were really busy, but the restaurant was less than half full of customers! Not impressed by that at all.

Visited July 2013
Provo, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little dissappointed”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We got greeted right away, but the cashier got very confused, kept asking what our order was. When we got to the table I noticed that the free side salad was not on the receipt, guess I should have caught that when it was being rung up, but I had to give the receipt to the person that was seating us, but I never got the side salad in the end. The steaks we ordered were suppose to be medium well, it even said that on the receipt, but we got medium rare, when we pointed this out the waitress she became a little less friendly and started to ignore us. The endless shrimp that two of us ordered, was not very much, we got one refill and were promised more, but it never happened. We waited for the waitress to come so we could get a to go box for the steak and chicken the other two ordered, but the waitress totally ignored us and talked to everyone around us. We finally wrapped it up in a napkin and left. I am sure she is probably wondering why I only gave her a two dollar tip, but tips should be based on service. The food was good, but I wish the service was a little better.

• Visited July 2013