“clean. consistent servie.”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #66 of 303 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed June 26, 2012

sizzler is always consistent. hot food hot. and cold food cold.

There are newer reviews for Sizzler

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Our family enjoys Sizzler's salad plus buffet, likes the fresh produce and other offerings. But this night the other customers seem to be exceedingly noisey. Server was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed April 8, 2011

I'm not a huge fan of their salad bar, but their steak is really cheap, and always tastes good (especially for the price).

Reviewed January 31, 2010

This Sizzler has always been my favorite. It's the perfect place to take my family, because the prices are reasonable. The servers are nice and I always get my drink refilled before I need it. And my toast basket is always full. The last time I was there, my favorite server, Angie kept us laughing and made our experience that much more delightful!!! I would recommend the place to everyone.

Reviewed August 6, 2009

.......... do the same. Possibly the worst steakhouse I have encountered in my life, service overall 0 stars, cleanliness 0 stars, had to wait in line that over halfway out the door and over 70% of the tables were empty. Food was cheap enough, but considering Arby's is right next door. Sorry, but this Sizzler has Sizzled out. Can't give 0 stars so we are giving (reluctantly) 1

3  Thank beechhouse1