“Super yummy burritos! ”

Brassas Mexican Grill
Ranked #18 of 346 Restaurants in Provo
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

We've been back here 5 times in 10 days. The carnitas and carne asada tacos are so good and authentic. The California Burrito is worth a lengthy detour. Actually, every burrito I've tried has been really great! The Salsa bar is a delicious addition. High praise for Brassas!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Really good food, especially the fajitas, but the "restaurant" is a bit primitive--almost a picnic. So eating there is a bit of an adventure for families.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2017

This place rocks. Fast, cheap, great burritos, and tacos. You can even get a grilled whole chicken. I think it is family owned and they are really nice. It is an outdoor location that uses tents in the winter and then opens them up in the summer. Once you go though you will go again and again. You can even get the bottles of Mexican soda. Try the red hot sauce and be warned it is just a little hot.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017

I went here with a friend and my sister. Between the three of us we tried the chicken burrito, the pork burrito, and the pork tacos. The burritos were almost flavorless. They had a good amount of meat in them, but the flavor... it wasn't there (nor was the avocado I was promised).
I was told the tacos were fairly good. I didn't try them, so my review is based on the burritos (which I did try both of and they were roughly the same).
I chose this place after hearing they had a salsa bar. I learned the hard truth that not all salsa bars are created equal. Brassas' salsa was created much lower than the first salsa bar I visited (this was the second time I visited a salsa bar).

I went here in the middle of winter (February 2016), so I expect things are better during the warmer months. Also, don't visit in winter if you plan to eat there. They have a heated tent, but there isn't enough heat at all.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2017

This little "restaurant" excels in authentic Mexican food like you find in the little taco stands all over Mexico. The food is freshly made and delicious. I would have given it five stars except that the waitress was not very friendly when she brought me the wrong order by mistake and I asked her to take it back and change it. The cook, however, was very cordial and helpful.

Date of visit: June 2016