“Cant to wrong and this tried and true fresh tex/mex landmark.”
Review of Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio
Ranked #4 of 17 Quick Bites in Provo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Although I do like to try new things, I can't get past ordering the sweet pork barbacoa burrito or salad bar, topped with their signature creamy line cilantro dressing.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

While my family and I have been big fans of Cafe Rio for a long time, I was most impressed with this location after ordering catering services for lunch for 400 people. Everyone was very pleasant to work with and everything was done in a very organized manner and ready for pick up at the designated time. My organization was very pleased with the quality of both the service and the food. We will definitely order catering with Cafe Rio again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Never have had a bad thing to say about Cafe Rio. Never can finish my plate though. Usually have to wait in line, but usually goes quick. Wish I could take a stack of those fresh flour tortillas home with me!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

While visiting Park City Utah, my wife and I stopped into Cafe Rio in Synderville which is on the turn off road going into Park City. Hungry from an early morning wake up and flight from So Cal, we remembered this place from our visit 2 1/2 years ago. What we didn’t recall so well was the high quality of food that is prepared on site. We split a chicken Quesadilla, chips, salsa and guacamole. The meal was delicious. It is set up similar to a Chipotle where you order off the bar where they assemble your food. The big difference between this and Chipotle, we felt the food was a fresher, tastier and healthier option. We arrived a little before noon and this place became very busy at noon when all the locals came in for their weekday lunch break. I would recommend this for a great bite to eat whether it’s lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I enjoy most food at the Rio. I had the tamales which were the Thursday special. I was a little disappointed. They were a bit sweeter than I'm used to. The green chile sauce was good however. With the rice and beans, it's really more than one can eat in a single sitting.

Date of visit: September 2017