“My friend brought me a salad” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ferron, Utah
“My friend brought me a salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was a pork barbacoa, at least I think that's the name. It was so full of flavor! I really like all the items they put in their salad. Black beans, lettuce, a freshly made tortilla underneath! Just wonderful flavor!

Visited October 2012

Provo, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Cafe Rio is delicious but I would not recommend going to this one. For the few times that I've been to this one the service there is not up to par. I came in for a To Go order & the two To Go girls, who were just standing there with nothing to do, let me stand there for 5 minutes. Finally one of them told me that the cashier on the line would help me. So I went & stood at the other register where the cashier, instead of asking me what I had & let me pay for it, waited for the man coming down the line & checked him out before me. I felt very disregarded & that my business didn't matter. I love Cafe Rio but I would recommend going up to the Orem location. I live in Provo & drive the extra few miles to the Orem store.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank tassiadee
Utah
“Always Wonderful Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

One of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Fixed just how you like it. This place is always busy, but just go. The atmosphere is fun. The service is always great. Clean. It's reasonable priced, plenty of food, and they have great horchata.

Visited December 2011
Washington
“Fresh, delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is fast food at its best. The made to order meals are superb and the chicken tortilla soup fabulous.

Visited September 2012
Utah
“Great place to meet friends for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Love their chicken salad! Always happy associates to serve you. Lunch hours can be crazy- I prefer to go early around 11 as the place fills up fast.

Visited August 2012