“Great food, fun atmosphere”

Tucanos Brazilian Grill
Ranked #2 of 310 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Tucanos is a great place but you need to be hungry. We had the all you can eat lunch. You first head to the salad bar that is the biggest I have ever seen. It was traditional salad items as well as hot items. then you go back to your table and meat starts coming and it doesn't stop. You have a wooden dowel on the table to alert the staff to keep it coming or to stop. You can turn it as often as you like. We also had dessert so as you can imagine your practically roll out of the place you are so full. The food is flavorful and the whole concept is fun. We eat here whenever we are in Prove.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have long confused Tucanos with Rodizio Grill. They are similar in concept, but after my most recent visit to Tucanos, I find I prefer the latter.

Tucanos has a very complete salad bar and several of their meat choices--especially their bacon wrapped turkey and their beef brisket--were fantastic. I was disappointed with their top sirloin and they offered no pork the day we visited. I had an apple cobbler for desert and thought it better than average, though not great. Others at the table raved about the chocolate cake. The pineapple juice I had for a drink was very good.

The service was excellent.

My only two complaints were that it's a bit expensive for a lunch and it could be very noisy due to the way the building was constructed, which made conversation difficult at times. I still highly recommend it for special occasions.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Tucanos is an awesome place to go every once in a while. I wouldn't go every month but once a year or once every six months it is a very fun place! The food is awesome because of the variety and the way it is presented. Lots of variety, big salad bar and sides. The only draw back is the price but it is an all you can eat Buffett so that's the only reason I wouldn't consider going regularly because when I go to a Buffett I tend to over eat in an effort to get the most bang for my buck. But everyone definitely should go atleast once.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We decided to celebrate our daughter's graduation at Tucanos. It was a great decision. Our waiter was quite possibly the best waiter we've ever encountered. He was friendly, helped us make some good decisions as far as drinks were concerned, and made us feel like we were his only table for the night. We tried the Brazilian lemonade this trip and loved it. The salad bar was well stocked and clean. It had the usual variety that Tucanos offers-but that's what we expected. The skewers of meat just kept coming and coming. But my favorite was the grilled pineapple! The only problem with this restaurant is the sheer volume of food-you get what you pay for here!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great place they need to fix up the salad bar
And stop over cooking their meats
Still very good place