“Great meal with excellent service”

Tucanos Brazilian Grill
Ranked #2 of 305 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We came here after a graduation ceremony and had read good reviews before eating here, and this place surpassed our expectations! All of the staff was so nice and friendly. Even though it was busy, each person really seemed like they cared about our time there. The food was amazing. So much to choose from: Salads, breads, sides and even sushi. The meats are served at your table, and each of them were great. I'm a huge meat lover, so it's hard for me to dislike any of them. You definitely get than what you pay for at this fine restaurant, and I highly recommend it to anyone!

There are newer reviews for Tucanos Brazilian Grill

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Most of the time Tucanos has been great but this last time all the meat was dry. I think it was all overcooked. We though after a while they would get their act together but all night it was dry. The pineapple was still great.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great Food Great Service Wonderful atmosphere Server were very observant of your needs and the prices were wonderful for what you got.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was still quality. The manager was unwilling to use our buy 1 get 1 free birthday card because it wasn't in the month of our birthday. In the past they have never worried about it. Especially since we live hours away.
He rubbed us the wrong way and was definitely not as pleasant and customer friendly as what we have dealt with in the past.
Definitely makes us reconsider going back again.

1  Thank richdabird
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is a favorite for my wife & I. It is a fun place to celebrate a birthday with a somewhat loud & crazy atmosphere. They have an excellent soup, salad & side bar with so many choices. I like to go light on the sides here though so I can save room for all the amazing meats that they bring right to your table. If you like great cooked meat as much as I so then this place is a must. My favorites are the bacon wrapped tenderloin, the bacon wrapped turkey & the garlic sirloin & the grilled pineapple. They also offer a variety of fish, chicken hearts right off the skewer, & much more to list. It is a little pricey but what you get with the full churrasco dinner is unbeatable.

1  Thank UtahLion